Thinking of Craig

iluvmms
iluvmms Member Posts: 134 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Just thinking of Craig and his surgery set for tomorrow, right? Will be sending out prayers and good vibes!!!

Christy

Comments

• Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Post as soon as you can.
    Post as soon as you can. Thinking of you buddy. Paula
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Paula G. said:

Post as soon as you can.
    Post as soon as you can. Thinking of you buddy. Paula

He...
    ...Called me yesterday and he sounded awesome, he was in very good spirits. Of course he's nervous, and we worry about his pain, so I mentioned he needed to go to Pain and Pallative, and he said he would look into that, since doctors are limited in what to give out, and how much to give out, Craig sweetie, if you read this before your surgery, I'll be on you more if you don't do this. Pain and Pallative goes to your hospital room, and sees you right after surgery as well, and had done wonderful in managing my pain care. He really needs to get re-evaluated on his pain meds, and hopefully he will!

He knows we've all got his back, and keep on sending your prayers and positive vibes, that he get through this much better then the first surgery.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Me, too....
    Prayers are going up!!!

Hugs, Kathi

(Thank you for the post, Christy!!!)
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Craig,
    You KNOW you are in

Craig,

You KNOW you are in my thoughts as you go through this.
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    AnneCan said:

Craig,
    You KNOW you are in

Craig,

You KNOW you are in my thoughts as you go through this.

craig
    tomorrow is the big day, good luck and i wish you not to have to much pain.

michelle
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Praying for you Craig
    Craig,

If you read this, just want you to know how much everyone here cares for you- I am saying a prayer for you right now & will be thinking of you throughout the evening and day tomorrow. Praying for your peace, to not feel so weary of having to do this over again, that all will go well without any complications, and that your recovery will be easier this time.

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Thinking of you Craig...
    Thinking of you Craig every night but most especially tonight as you prepare to go into surgery. Don't forget that the wishes of all of us on the board go in with you tomorrow -- wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

hugs...
  • donnare
    donnare Member Posts: 266
    mom_2_3 said:

Thinking of you Craig...
    Thinking of you Craig every night but most especially tonight as you prepare to go into surgery. Don't forget that the wishes of all of us on the board go in with you tomorrow -- wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

hugs...

Hi Craig
    I've been away from this board for awhile, but I logged on tonight and saw you're having surgery. Just want to add my good wishes to everyone else's. I will be thinking of you and sending good wishes and prayers for you!
    Donna
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    donnare said:

Hi Craig
    I've been away from this board for awhile, but I logged on tonight and saw you're having surgery. Just want to add my good wishes to everyone else's. I will be thinking of you and sending good wishes and prayers for you!
    Donna

Nothing but good things for ya buddy.......
    You'll be fine........ love ya ....Buzz
  • Nana2
    Nana2 Member Posts: 255
    Will be thinking about you
    Will be thinking about you Craig and sending up a prayer. You are always such an encourager to everyone on here. I hope you sail through this.
    April
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Nana2 said:

Will be thinking about you
    Will be thinking about you Craig and sending up a prayer. You are always such an encourager to everyone on here. I hope you sail through this.
    April

Thinking about you! I know
    Thinking about you! I know all will go well!
    Kathy
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Love you, Craig!
    I've had Craig in my thoughts and prayers big time since he told us about the delay in surgery. I'm very anxious to hear good news once he's recovered.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    tootsie1 said:

Love you, Craig!
    I've had Craig in my thoughts and prayers big time since he told us about the delay in surgery. I'm very anxious to hear good news once he's recovered.

*hugs*
    Gail

Think good thoughts and think of all of us.
    Think good thoughts and think of all of us. I am holding your hand...

Lizzy
  • amyb15
    amyb15 Member Posts: 109 Member

Think good thoughts and think of all of us.
    Think good thoughts and think of all of us. I am holding your hand...

Lizzy

craig:
    Thinking of you at

craig:
    Thinking of you at this time. Best of luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes as planned. Please post as soon as you can to give us an update.
    amy
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    good thoughts!
    Prayers are going up for you! You are strong and you will come out on the other side of this even stronger! The nurses have a treat in store for them that they don't even know about! We will continue to hold a vigil for you until you are able to return to us and let us know how things are going.
    mary
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    msccolon said:

good thoughts!
    Prayers are going up for you! You are strong and you will come out on the other side of this even stronger! The nurses have a treat in store for them that they don't even know about! We will continue to hold a vigil for you until you are able to return to us and let us know how things are going.
    mary

Good luck Craig
    Craig,

I too will be saying a prayer for you and the family tonight, Stay positive. We all have your back. I will be sending extra positive thoughts your way tomorrow.

Don
  • CanadaSue
    CanadaSue Member Posts: 339 Member
    Thoughts and prayers
    Craig,

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Do look into the pain management!

Hope to hear your surgery was a sucess!

(((((HUGS)))))

Sue
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Craig
    I've been thinking about you and still am. Holding you in the Light for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.
    ~Audrey
  • vhtqm1
    vhtqm1 Member Posts: 107
    hello out there
    Craig,,,,we need you!!!

ed
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Good Mornin'.....
    Good mornin' out in Semi;Colon land

It's a little early out there - we're getting ready to take off for the hospital and get this thing going. Just dropping in for last minute inspiration and to say see you later.

Thanks, Christy, for opening this post - I appreciate your support and for taking the time to do this with what you've got going on, as well.

And thank you everyone, for the nice send-off! Wish I could go back to bed, LOL:)

Wish I had the time to ackowledge you all personally, but it means alot to hear from you this morning.

I'll be back when I can breathe again.

Oh, and Buzz - love ya too, man! Thanks!

-Craig