2»

Comments

• anneacres
    anneacres Member Posts: 16
    kersha said:

Happy happy birthday and
    Happy happy birthday and many more.

Happy Birthday
    a very very Happy Birthday to you and heres to 40 more. Your just a young pup not an old dog.

Annie
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    dmdwins said:

Birthday Mates
    Happy Birthday Eric. We share the same day. I am grateful for each year I have as well.

Smiles,
    Dawn

Dmdwins
    Happy belated birthday to you. If you share my same birthday you must be special.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    happy birthday & me too!
    Hi Eric,

Happy 40th! That is a milestone year & definitely a milestone through our eyes here on the board. Today (the 11th) is my 44th birthday- so I'm techinically lisa44- lol!
    I know what you mean about not thinking of birthdays in the same way anymore- today I thanked the Lord for getting me to 44 & ask for still more years ahead. As you said, we take it one year at a time.
    I pray you find success in this clinical trial as a birthday present to you-
    God bless!

Lisa
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    lisa42 said:

happy birthday & me too!
    Hi Eric,

Happy 40th! That is a milestone year & definitely a milestone through our eyes here on the board. Today (the 11th) is my 44th birthday- so I'm techinically lisa44- lol!
    I know what you mean about not thinking of birthdays in the same way anymore- today I thanked the Lord for getting me to 44 & ask for still more years ahead. As you said, we take it one year at a time.
    I pray you find success in this clinical trial as a birthday present to you-
    God bless!

Lisa

In Line...
    ...to join the chorus - congrats!

-Craig
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Belated happy birthday
    You old dog you lol, arghhh I'm only 6 years behind, wait did I work that out right. Your not old, and may you have many more birthdays to come until your a 100 :-)
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    It is good to see you on the
    It is good to see you on the board. I am late but I hope you had a good birthday. Paula
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Paula G. said:

It is good to see you on the
    It is good to see you on the board. I am late but I hope you had a good birthday. Paula

Happy Birthday Eric... Dawn....and Lisa!!!!
    Hope you all had...are having...or will have.... fantastic Birthday celebrations!!! You ALL look sooo young..... Eric, we gonna have to have a cold one at Palooza to celebrate..... then comes your spanking... LOL Take care all 3 of you

Jennie
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Eric, I am late...
    ...reading and responding. I hope you had a wonderful fortieth birthday! Looking forward to 41 next year!
    Again, holding you in the Light for healing, hope, love, and peace.
    ~Audrey
  • greybeard64
    greybeard64 Member Posts: 254
    happy birthday
    Way to go here is to many many more!