REAL NUMBER OF LYMPHOMA CASES

COBRA666
COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
I was talking to my onc. the other day and he was telling me there will be 66,000 new cases of nhl diagnosed this year alone. He said there are more people walking around that will never be diagnosed. Almost all cases are diagnosed thru test for other ailments totally unrelated to lymphoma. He said a great many cases are discovered after death that has nothing at all to do with lymphoma. Are you aware that cancer comes from within. We are born with it in our bodies waiting for something to set it off. It comes from our genes. It is our own mutant cells. It is not something floating in the air that we catch. What sets this turn of events off is really puzzling to me. Its like we are a time bomb waiting to go off. Believe it or not cancer is on the rise, not on the decline. Something in the environment is setting it off. What it is that sets it off I don't know. I have my own ideas but I will just keep them to myself.I will give you a hint.CHEMICALS THAT ENTER OUR BODIES THRU INGESTION,RADIO WAVES AND MICROWAVES. THESE THINGS ARE NOT NATURAL. I am sure you have your ideas as well. Just thought I would vent a little bit.

Comments

• hilde451
    hilde451 Member Posts: 229 Member
    number of Lymphoma cases
    Hi: I heard the very same thing from my Oncologist. I really do believe a lot of the environment plays a role. And also they dont leave our food alone.
    All the preservatives that are in our food. None of it helps.
    Who knows all of the reasons. Also genetics also plays a role in this.
    It is something to think about . I know that I think about it every day.
    Wondering how on earth I contracted this. But I suppose we may never know for sure.
    I wish you well. Good topic. Hilde
  • hilde451
    number of Lymphoma cases
    Hi: I heard the very same thing from my Oncologist. I really do believe a lot of the environment plays a role. And also they dont leave our food alone.
    Wondering how on earth I contracted this. But I suppose we may never know for sure.
  • hilde451
    number of Lymphoma cases
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    hilde451 said:

number of Lymphoma cases

number of Lymphoma cases
    I have an uncle that always said to look at the food container you buy. Read the ingredients added. If you can't pronounce it,don't eat it. He was also a pharmacist and is retired. He is 89 and still drives and going strong. I never forgot he said that, but unfortunate for most of us we eat canned food every day. Makes me wonder if the people that process this stuff eat it as well. Then you have to think of the stuff they feed the meat we eat. It is loaded with chemicals as well.Just think of all the chemical waste that is dumped in the rivers and bays from production plants, then we eat the fish from that same water. The fruit is sprayed with chemicals to keep the bugs away. I live on a farm and watch the farmers spray the soy beans with harsh chemicals 4 times a growing season. They tell us how good soy bean is for us. Can you really think of any food we eat that is not soaked in chemicals? Even naturally grown foods are loaded up with fertilizers. Scary isn't it?