Cat Scan Results

hilde451
hilde451 Member Posts: 229 Member
Hi Everyone and Donald!

I went to get my cat scan results. And after getting the Zevalin in Dec. Everything turned out beutifully. Had to see the Nurse practioner, my dr was on vacation.
The only thing they worried about is that my last wbc March 31, my wbc was 4.0
Today it dropped to 2.7.
So they do not know why that is. But I dont go back till September 1st.
So we will see. But over all I am very happy today.
Good news for me for a change , whoo hoo.
Hilde

Comments

• britta
    britta Member Posts: 107
    Cat Scan Results
    Hi again,

I just posted a comment to you and you must have posted your results at the same time. So happy for you! I think I'm the first on-line person to know and that's exactly what I signed on for -- good news about you. Praise the Lord for answered prayer.

Blessing to you Hilde.

Britta
  • 711tom
    711tom Member Posts: 44
    britta said:

Cat Scan Results
    Hi again,

I just posted a comment to you and you must have posted your results at the same time. So happy for you! I think I'm the first on-line person to know and that's exactly what I signed on for -- good news about you. Praise the Lord for answered prayer.

Blessing to you Hilde.

Britta

Great news Hilde!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome, I love to hear the joy of a good scan!!!!! I may start the road to Zevalin late this summer, glad for you!
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Great
    Hi HIlde,
    I am so glad for your great news. God is good. Stay happy and healthy and enjoy your summer. It is hot in the Tampa Bay area and we are praying the oil spill doesn't come.
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    JoanieP said:

Great
    Hi HIlde,
    I am so glad for your great news. God is good. Stay happy and healthy and enjoy your summer. It is hot in the Tampa Bay area and we are praying the oil spill doesn't come.

Wonderful news
    Congratulations!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great scans are always a good thing!
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    Oh Hilde I am so happy for
    Oh Hilde I am so happy for you. What a blessed relief. You are a trooper and earned that well deserved good news. Breath deeply and often. Mary