A Very Fond Farewell

2»

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
    well.... i am just thankful for the time we did get to share with you... You will be back to visit the family on Holidays won;t you?????? :) Luv ya my friend

Jennie

Much Love from Kentucky........
    Faith and Hope and a great life...enjoy it all my friend, you certainly deserve it all....Love and Hope and prosperity to you.......Buzz
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Rob
    Rob,

You are such an amazing contributor to the board and I will most definitely miss your posts here. I hope that you enjoy your summer activities and know that my thoughts are always with you. I will follow posts on your blog.

Best wishes and hugs,
    Amy
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Rob
    Rob,
    I will miss seeing you on this board however, I will follow your blog. I have read it at various times in the past year and I think your writing is wonderful. Thank you for sharing about your lovely wife and beautiful daughters and for encouraging others along the way.

See you on your blog.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Enjoy
    Rob,

Enjoy your projects- it sounds like you have some very good things coming up & I know you will do well at them.

Take care,
    Lisa
  • greybeard64
    greybeard64 Member Posts: 254
    will miss you
    For selfish reasons I obviously want you to stay :). I have always found your posts worth reading, providing good advice, caring words, a smile or all of the above. I wish you good luck in your endeavors, and I am sure you will continue to have a positive impact on those lucky enough to make your aquaintance. Your one of the people who make the world around you better just by your presence! Take care of yourself, we will miss you
    Chris
    greybeard
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Hey Rob. Sounds like your
    Hey Rob. Sounds like your life is moving in a very possitive direction, and I'm thrilled for you. You've been quite an inspiration to me. I'll keep up with your blog.
    Take Care my friend. Roger
  • Devasted
    Devasted Member Posts: 185
    Crow71 said:

Hey Rob. Sounds like your
    Hey Rob. Sounds like your life is moving in a very possitive direction, and I'm thrilled for you. You've been quite an inspiration to me. I'll keep up with your blog.
    Take Care my friend. Roger

Thanks
    Rob,

Thanks for your help! You have certainly helped us through some dark days.
    Sounds like you are staying busy and that's great!

Take care and thanks again for your support
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Rob....
    I want you to know that you played a large part in getting me through my fight with cancer. I'll be checking in on you from time to time on your blog so be good!!!

Lov ya
    Brooks
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
    Goodbye
    I am glad you are not sitting around on your hands!
    Grace and peace to you and yours.

With your Hobbit quote I thought I would come up with one of my own, but all that comes to mind is,
    "so long and thanks for all the fish." dolphins in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    I'll miss you and your
    I'll miss you and your comments. I wish you this best in your projects and in your life as well. You will be miss here. Paula
  • Brenda3.16
    Brenda3.16 Member Posts: 209
    Paula G. said:

I'll miss you and your
    I'll miss you and your comments. I wish you this best in your projects and in your life as well. You will be miss here. Paula

Rob, I am sad that you are
    Rob, I am sad that you are leaving. You support group and work sounds like it will be wonderful. Good Luck. Brenda
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    I wish you well in all you do...
    You've become very important to some of us. We often don't say that enough, you know?

Good for you for doing so much in your "cancer" life. You've always given us great advice, loving words and caring smiles. Love and best wishes to you and yours.

Holly
  • pf78248
    pf78248 Member Posts: 209
    You Will Be Missed!
    Rob,

Your comments and advice are always so positive and wonderfully written. You really will be missed on this board but enjoy your time away. Sounds like you have a higher calling and those have to be acted upon. Good luck in your newest endeavor. It will be so valuable for those with whom you will inspire!

Hugs and Healing,
    Priscilla
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    my canadian friend!!!
    rob,
    be well and take care.
    much luck with your new adventure, will be checking on your blog.
    be well
    never ever give up!!
    bruce
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Rob
    will miss you here on the board. best wishes on your work with facilitating that "late stage cancer" group. I think it's wonderful you're doing that.
    I'm glad you let us know what you're plans are.
    holding you in the Light, always,
    Aud
  • impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Aud said:

Rob
    will miss you here on the board. best wishes on your work with facilitating that "late stage cancer" group. I think it's wonderful you're doing that.
    I'm glad you let us know what you're plans are.
    holding you in the Light, always,
    Aud

have a great summer and cool
    have a great summer and cool runnings!
    Chip
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Ok Rob
    Ok Rob,
    No pressure here but I am waiting for an update on your blog. You are a wise man and your words are quite powerful. No, take your time. Just want you to know many of us will stay in touch.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • AnnaLeigh
    AnnaLeigh Member Posts: 187 Member
    Absent For A Good Reason
    So good to see you moving on and absent for GOOD reason. You have so much to offer the cancer center !!!!!!!!!!!

Sharing what you have learned and experienced is an admirable and noble venture.

Bravo to you, Rob.
  • amyb15
    amyb15 Member Posts: 109 Member
    AnnaLeigh said:

Absent For A Good Reason
    So good to see you moving on and absent for GOOD reason. You have so much to offer the cancer center !!!!!!!!!!!

Sharing what you have learned and experienced is an admirable and noble venture.

Bravo to you, Rob.

Rob:
    I will miss your

Rob:
    I will miss your posts and insight. Good luck to you.

Amy