kkstef please

cleo
cleo Member Posts: 144
edited March 2014 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1
Sorry to 'new thread' you but I have trouble navigating back to [ie finding] the subject!! Am interested to know if you found any difference in your neuropathy when you gave the alpha lipoic a break?

Comments

• kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member
    No Change
    I did notice an improvement when I started the alph lipoic acid and I took it for almost a year. I really have not noticed a change since I quit Alpha Lipoic acid. I have read several posts elsewhere that some people found Alpha Lipoic Acid 6oo mg. twice a day to be very helpful. I was taking 600 but I didn't start on it until well after the fact.

I think by the time I quit the neuropathy was probably as good as it is going to get. I wish I would have tried it earlier!

Best wishes....Karen
  • cleo
    cleo Member Posts: 144
    kkstef said:

No Change
    I did notice an improvement when I started the alph lipoic acid and I took it for almost a year. I really have not noticed a change since I quit Alpha Lipoic acid. I have read several posts elsewhere that some people found Alpha Lipoic Acid 6oo mg. twice a day to be very helpful. I was taking 600 but I didn't start on it until well after the fact.

I think by the time I quit the neuropathy was probably as good as it is going to get. I wish I would have tried it earlier!

Best wishes....Karen

Alpha L
    Thank you Karen. I take 3 x 200 daily and it seems to be helping...kind of localising the tingles if that explains it?! I will continue as I have only been trying this for a short time and as they also say that it does have alternative benefits re cancer I figure it can't do any harm!
    I watch this board with interest as it is so informative....can't contribute much as our health system here is so different....but I do feel that I know you all and wish you well.
    Celia