Happy Birthday cobra1122

congoody
congoody Member Posts: 73
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
I know I am a bit early but want to wish you a very happy day on the 2nd of May. The photo of your family on the Expressions Gallery is great. In so many ways, (despite all the beast has thrown your way), you are blessed. By your wife , your family and all of your friends near you and those of us here online. I remember you were one of the first to respond to me the first time I wrote on this board. You gave me something that you seem to have so much of but which was lost to me at the time - it was hope and I will always thank you. My warmest wishes for "your day" to come on the 2nd -kind regards, Connie.

Comments

• PBJ Austin
    PBJ Austin Member Posts: 347 Member
    Happy Birthday indeed
    Hugs and blessings to our dear Dan and Margi, such valued members of this community. Have a great birthday.
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576

Happy Birthday indeed
    Hugs and blessings to our dear Dan and Margi, such valued members of this community. Have a great birthday.

Early birthday wish
    I would also like to send you warm wishes on your birthday. I thought I should send them now because my memory is so bad I might forget by the 2nd.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more to come.

My best to you and Margi.

Glenna
  • cobra1122
    cobra1122 Member Posts: 244
    Glenna M said:

Early birthday wish
    I would also like to send you warm wishes on your birthday. I thought I should send them now because my memory is so bad I might forget by the 2nd.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more to come.

My best to you and Margi.

Glenna

Thank You all
    I want to thank you all for the birthday wishes and I plan on continuing to have them. I have a lot of fight left in me and with all the positive support I have recieved I feel stronger than ever. I have so many people to thank for their support and many of them are on this site, you all rock.
    They are planning a celebration for my B'day and a celebration of life at the same time. I can only say that if it werent for God, Hope, and all the positive support I have recieved from everyone I dont think I would be here. But it all adds up, and gives you strength.

Our Prayers and Best Wishes to You all, Your families and Everyone.
    Dan (cobra1122) and Margi Harmon