cnat operate

lcarper2
lcarper2 Member Posts: 635 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
The cancer has spread to my right lobe of the liver and head of the pancres cant remove it spreading fast chemo and radition is my only option at his point will get a port in on the 7th and pain management next week.

Comments

• dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    I'm so very sorry to hear this news, Louann
    You said the only option is chemo and maybe radiation. Since you only had Xeloda previously, will they try FOLFOX and Avastin or have you been told?

Did the doctor say if this is 'small cell carcinoma'? I know that's a more aggressive type but assume it's treated the same.

Again, I'm so very sorry to hear your news. Will continue to pray!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    I am so sorry to hear this.
    I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for you.
    Kathy
  • lcarper2

I'm so very sorry to hear this news, Louann
    You said the only option is chemo and maybe radiation. Since you only had Xeloda previously, will they try FOLFOX and Avastin or have you been told?

Did the doctor say if this is 'small cell carcinoma'? I know that's a more aggressive type but assume it's treated the same.

Again, I'm so very sorry to hear your news. Will continue to pray!

diane
    no it is the adneocarcinoma but it has spread very fast I took xeloda before because my blood sugar was so high but new insulin has gotten it almost normal I don't know what kind of chemo yet it has not been talked about looking to do that soon . I am trying to get a pain management doctor apt now the pain is unbearable but I am a fighter and will not go down with out a fight ..,.
  • lcarper2
    khl8 said:

I am so sorry to hear this.
    I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for you.
    Kathy

khl8
    thank you I have made so many friends on here and you give me alot of support...
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    So sorry to hear this news
    Hi Louann

I'm sending lots of love and care for you. So sorry you've had this news.

Leslie
  • lcarper2
    lesvanb said:

So sorry to hear this news
    Hi Louann

I'm sending lots of love and care for you. So sorry you've had this news.

Leslie

lesvanb
    Thank you I have had a good life and wonderfull kids and friends and family and when the time comes for me to cross over I know where I will land..death should not scare any of us it just means our journey here is done..,.
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    So sorry to hear this.
    So sorry to hear this. Louann, I hope this will beat the cancer down for you. Keep us posted. My thoughts are with you. Paula
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Sorry to hear this Louann.
    Sorry to hear this Louann. You have the right attitude + I am glad there is another plan since surgery is out right now. Take good care.
  • lcarper2
    Paula G. said:

So sorry to hear this.
    So sorry to hear this. Louann, I hope this will beat the cancer down for you. Keep us posted. My thoughts are with you. Paula

paula
    thank you and I will keep you posted
  • lcarper2
    AnneCan said:

Sorry to hear this Louann.
    Sorry to hear this Louann. You have the right attitude + I am glad there is another plan since surgery is out right now. Take good care.

annecan
    thank you I will fight till I can't fight anymore
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Hope you find some relief.
    So sorry to hear this Louann. I hope the chemo knocks it back and that you are able to find some good pain relief.

Peace and blessing... Rob
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    Louann
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

-Pat
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    I'm sorry to
    I'm sorry to hear the news,I will be praying that things get better.
  • JDuke
    JDuke Member Posts: 438
    karguy said:

I'm sorry to
    I'm sorry to hear the news,I will be praying that things get better.

I too am sorry that you
    got this news Louann. Keep up your fighting spirit. I hope the pain can be gotten under control rapidly. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Sorry
    Louann,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this challenging news but you are a fighter! You will prevail. I am praying for you and your family.

Amy
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Sorry about the news
    I'm really sorry you got this news, but you do have a wonderful attitude. The first thing I hope for is that they can get the pain under control. And I will pray that the cancer can be controlled, as well.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Louann,
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. I was hoping for much better news after your PET scan. Please know that we love you and will continue to pray for you and your oncs that they know what they are doing.
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Oh Louann! I'm sorry to
    Oh Louann! I'm sorry to hear this, but you are so strong and such a fighter. You will be in my prayers as you go through further treatment.

-Sheri
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    So Sorry

So sorry that you are going through this. As you said, you are a fighter and I pray that God will continue to strenghthen you, heal you, give you and the doctors wisdom and comfort and peace. Please let us know how things are going.

Blessings and Big Hugs,

Debbie
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Ditto
    I echo what everyone else has already said - I already know your faith will keep you strong:)

-Craig