Colander ( colon cancer calendar)

SueRelays
SueRelays Member Posts: 485
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Many of you have probably seen this, but my oncologist showed it to me today. First time I'd seen it. If you haven't....this is FANTASTIC!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDs5FZsTtvk

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Comments

• dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    :-)
    Many of us post on www.colonclub.com :-D I've looked at all the models for the last 5 or 6 years and read their stories. What's so neat is that MOST of them are still alive and kicking! Mr. Feb. 2010 died in Jan. I think it was....
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893

:-)
    Many of us post on www.colonclub.com :-D I've looked at all the models for the last 5 or 6 years and read their stories. What's so neat is that MOST of them are still alive and kicking! Mr. Feb. 2010 died in Jan. I think it was....

Thanks for sharing this You Tube Video with us.
    Thanks for sharing this You Tube video with us. Great video.
  • dianetavegia
    I'm going to be a model
    I've already been accepted for 2053. I'll be 103 that year and have promised to wear Spandex. ;○0
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member

I'm going to be a model
    I've already been accepted for 2053. I'll be 103 that year and have promised to wear Spandex. ;○0

haha
    Haha :) If you fit in with your 103 years then I'll probably have good chances to get in as a model too (I'll be 57 in 2053). :D Let's vote! ;)
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member

I'm going to be a model

I'll be a young 100
    yrs old in 2053. Spandex will be a MUST! ( To hold me together :)
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member

I'm going to be a model

i will be
    I will be 103 also, perhaps we could be the cover models. You in your spandex and me in my speedo!
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member

I'm going to be a model

must block images
    must block images in my mind, must block images.
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member

i will be
    I will be 103 also, perhaps we could be the cover models. You in your spandex and me in my speedo!

GAH! My mental eyes!
    Thanks for the visual!
    mary
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807

must block images
    must block images in my mind, must block images.

I am sorry to say that I am
    I am sorry to say that I am blinded now, and my kids had to type this for me! OMG What a mental image! You are hilarious!

Kathy
  • dianetavegia
    Speedo and Spandex! Sounds
    Speedo and Spandex! Sounds like a plan!
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485

I'm going to be a model

PERFECT!!!!

PERFECT!!!!
  • emrose
    emrose Member Posts: 136
    my husband
    Was selected for the 2011 calendar! We are both really excited. He'll be going to the photo shoot in a couple months and will get to spend a few days with 11 other young colon cancer survivors. I think it's going to be a very memorable experience.