why do i feel like this now?

Hi Guys, was diagnosed with cervical cancer, as well as endomtriosis, cysts on the ovarys and fibroids, was given a radacle hysterectomy december last year, got the all clear in January and have never felt beeter, energy levels were high , i just felt too good. 2 weeks ago had a little bit of abnormal bleeding after intercourse, i know you can bleed a little but this wasnt the usual, went for an internal examintion, was told i needed to come in as there was something there causeing the bleed, they wanted it out for fear of infection etc. Went in last thursay just for the day to have it removed and so they could have a good look around. Was told there is nothing abnormal there, had bladder checked ect, all seems to ne normal, the tissue they cut away has been sent off to be checked, should get results from that in 2 weeks, i am also back in clinic for check up in 2 weeks. I am not sore down below or anything, but just have noticed that i seem to have a lot of aches and pains and very little energy, when 2 weeks ago i was feeling totally amazing, whats going on , feel like im falling apart. xxx

Comments

• beckyracn
    beckyracn Member Posts: 322
    Jilly,
    Sorry yo've had a set

Jilly,
    Sorry yo've had a set back. Could it possibly be connected to the endometriosis? You didn't have to go through radiation or chemo? I hope everything turns out okay. Keep us posted.
  • Jilly.taylor
    Jilly.taylor Member Posts: 7
    beckyracn said:

Jilly,
    Sorry yo've had a set

Jilly,
    Sorry yo've had a set back. Could it possibly be connected to the endometriosis? You didn't have to go through radiation or chemo? I hope everything turns out okay. Keep us posted.

Hi. i did think maybe it cud
    Hi. i did think maybe it cud be connected to the endometriosis, but wouldnt the doctors have know that and told me, saying this, the aches and pains have now all gone, still feeling a bit low but i am full of the flu at the mi uit, thanks for the reply anyway, much appreciated, will let u know the results when they arive,fingers crossed.xxxx
  • Northwoodsgirl
    Northwoodsgirl Member Posts: 571
    Feelings
    Jilly, I am visiting from the uterine cancer site. I had uterine cancer 2b. My cancer had gone into the cervix as well. Am post chemo as of Dec. 30, 2009. You have been through a lot and sometimes just the stress of having worrying that your cancer has come back will make you more aware of any ache or pain or unusual sensation in you body. Are you taking any supplements to help your body recover from your surgery? Something to look into.
    I pray you get good news! Lori
  • Jilly.taylor

Feelings
    Jilly, I am visiting from the uterine cancer site. I had uterine cancer 2b. My cancer had gone into the cervix as well. Am post chemo as of Dec. 30, 2009. You have been through a lot and sometimes just the stress of having worrying that your cancer has come back will make you more aware of any ache or pain or unusual sensation in you body. Are you taking any supplements to help your body recover from your surgery? Something to look into.
    I pray you get good news! Lori

Thanks Lori, i do know what
    Thanks Lori, i do know what you mean, any ache or pain, lump or bump, makes me start to stress, i was fine, full of energy after having the radacle op in decemeber, this feeling of bing low and no energy started on the 23rd march, maybe the menapuase is digging its heels in, maybe i do need a lttle something as i am on nothing at the moment and havent been. I want to wake up feeling full of energy and be able to go on my exercise bike which i cud do without any problem, even that is an effort now, i will ask my docotr when i go next week to get my results, thanks for the replies.xxxxx
  • Jilly.taylor

Thanks Lori, i do know what
    Thanks Lori, i do know what you mean, any ache or pain, lump or bump, makes me start to stress, i was fine, full of energy after having the radacle op in decemeber, this feeling of bing low and no energy started on the 23rd march, maybe the menapuase is digging its heels in, maybe i do need a lttle something as i am on nothing at the moment and havent been. I want to wake up feeling full of energy and be able to go on my exercise bike which i cud do without any problem, even that is an effort now, i will ask my docotr when i go next week to get my results, thanks for the replies.xxxxx

Oh Just wanted to say i am
    Oh Just wanted to say i am 42 years old, and no i wasnt given any radio or chemo, they said the operation had been a great sucess, they did removed everything. x