Loss of Mama

Panamagirl
Panamagirl Member Posts: 11
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
Mama was there when I took my first breath it was only fitting I was there when she took her last breath.

Peaceful is the word. From the day she was told it was brain cancer November 2, 2009 I said goodbye January 11, 2010.

Tears come as I write and tears will come for a long time.

It's nice to have a place to come and write about Mama.

Comments

• ShowMeFellow
    ShowMeFellow Member Posts: 18
    So sorry for this,...
    She was surely a cornerstone in your life.
    There are no endings, just wonderful discoveries,... in Cancervivorville.
  • Panamagirl

So sorry for this,...
    She was surely a cornerstone in your life.
    There are no endings, just wonderful discoveries,... in Cancervivorville.

Mama
    What a wonderful way to put it. Thank you.
  • tommybear
    tommybear Member Posts: 111 Member
    I, too, am sorry...
    ...but I am very touched by you speaking of your mama's time as peaceful. I can only hope for peace during my life with a brain tumor and peace when it is time to move on.

You must surely have loved you mother greatly and I am sure that she loves you.

Take care,

Michele S.
  • doug2112
    doug2112 Member Posts: 10
    tommybear said:

I, too, am sorry...
    ...but I am very touched by you speaking of your mama's time as peaceful. I can only hope for peace during my life with a brain tumor and peace when it is time to move on.

Take care,

Michele S.

Still feeling the loss of my
    Still feeling the loss of my mom. Diagnosed November 9th. Passed away on Jan 1st. It will be a long process but It gets a little better each day. Sorry for your loss...
  • PBJ Austin
    PBJ Austin Member Posts: 347 Member
    doug2112 said:

Still feeling the loss of my
    Still feeling the loss of my mom. Diagnosed November 9th. Passed away on Jan 1st. It will be a long process but It gets a little better each day. Sorry for your loss...

doug2112 and Panamagirl
    I am so very sorry for the pain you are going through. Please take comfort in your beautiful memories of loved ones and know that we will all be together again in the hereafter. Peace to both of you.
  • Panamagirl
    tommybear said:

I, too, am sorry...

Take care,

Michele S.

How r u
    Michele

How are you?

Your comment is beautiful.

Where are you with your brain tumor?

Donna (Panamagirl)