1 1/2 year cat scan

catcon49
catcon49 Member Posts: 398
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Just got the results of my cat scan. Surgery was 1 1/2 years ago. Surgeon said there is nothing that concerns her, not even a little. I hope everyone here gets the same wonderful news.

Comments

• Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Congratulations!!!
    That's wonderful news, now it's time to celebrate and enjoy life.

Stay strong and keep smiling,
    Glenna
  • congoody
    congoody Member Posts: 73
    Glenna M said:

Congratulations!!!
    That's wonderful news, now it's time to celebrate and enjoy life.

Stay strong and keep smiling,
    Glenna

Good News
    this kind of news is always so welcome - congratulations on your terrific report - celebrate !! -I just joined this club recently and any good news is so encouraging - connie
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Great news!
    Excellent, catcon49, it's looking more and more like we all need a party!
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398

Great news!
    Excellent, catcon49, it's looking more and more like we all need a party!

I think you are right
    I think you are right stayingcalm. I love to have a reason for a good party.

c
  • pkaz53
    pkaz53 Member Posts: 84
    catcon49 said:

I think you are right
    I think you are right stayingcalm. I love to have a reason for a good party.

c

Wonerful
    Congratulations catcon49 nothing like a big dose of good news, keep it up, we're all celebrating.
  • medi_2
    medi_2 Member Posts: 505 Member
    cat scans
    Hi All! Mercey just reminded me that I didn't let you all know my results of my January scan. All clear! I didn't realize how anxious I was until the doctor told me the news. It was like someone let all the air out of me...I slept a whole day!
    I have made a promise to myself to not worry so much the next time (next scan is July). Thanks for letting me share my good news with all of you!
    Medi
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    medi_2 said:

cat scans
    Hi All! Mercey just reminded me that I didn't let you all know my results of my January scan. All clear! I didn't realize how anxious I was until the doctor told me the news. It was like someone let all the air out of me...I slept a whole day!
    I have made a promise to myself to not worry so much the next time (next scan is July). Thanks for letting me share my good news with all of you!
    Medi

Great news!!
    Hi medi_2, it is always great to hear someone get an all clear on their scan. Congratulations, now it's time to celebrate and enjoy yourself.

I got the results of my first scan on January 8th and was told I am in remission. I am still floating on cloud 9.

Thanks for sharing the good news.

Glenna
  • Laura88
    Laura88 Member Posts: 47
    Glenna M said:

Great news!!
    Hi medi_2, it is always great to hear someone get an all clear on their scan. Congratulations, now it's time to celebrate and enjoy yourself.

I got the results of my first scan on January 8th and was told I am in remission. I am still floating on cloud 9.

Thanks for sharing the good news.

Glenna

Wonderful for you all
    So happy for all of you. My first scans after initial treatment did not go so well. I'm thinking I just got all the bad stuff out of the way right away. I pray to join you all in your good news after this treatment. In the meantime -- I am so happy to celebrate with all of you. May your good news continue ----
  • kelli1843
    kelli1843 Member Posts: 72
    Laura88 said:

Wonderful for you all
    So happy for all of you. My first scans after initial treatment did not go so well. I'm thinking I just got all the bad stuff out of the way right away. I pray to join you all in your good news after this treatment. In the meantime -- I am so happy to celebrate with all of you. May your good news continue ----

Congrats and what wonderful
    Congrats and what wonderful news!