Cancer and Diet: The Cancer Project Recipe Archive

Hatshepsut
Hatshepsut Member Posts: 336 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
There was a bit of a interest expressed on the thread "2behealed" in setting up a common category heading for posts on this board that relate to cancer and diet, the rationale being that it would be easier for people to find diet recipes, articles, etc. with a common search term. Our section "The Reading Room" has worked well in that regard. So, here is a new section title, "Cancer and Diet." To get it off and running, I've posted a link to The Cancer Project, a site where you can find a long list of healthy recipes and some interesting discussion of dietary research relating to cancer.

Recipes from The Cancer Project

It is my hope that this will make it easier for all of us who are interested in this topic to find the information we need and the inspiration we need to turn our diets in a more healthy direction.

I'm hopeful that Scouty or Emily will start a topic with juicing recipes. I know that they have posted recipes and ideas about juicing in the past and this would be an opportunity to create an ongoing thread on that topic.

Hatshepsut

Comments

• idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    COOL
    Thanks so much HAT!!! This was a great idea and sooooo useful. Thanks in advance to all that will contribute to this wealth of information.

Jennie
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

COOL
    Thanks so much HAT!!! This was a great idea and sooooo useful. Thanks in advance to all that will contribute to this wealth of information.

Jennie

thanks
    Thanks Hat....that link worked beautifully...looks great.

thank you
    mags
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Wonderful
    When do we eat?
  • mamalala
    mamalala Member Posts: 25
    So great for this newbie;
    So great for this newbie; looking forward to juice, too. Thank you.