Anyone survival of endometruim adencorima

kumar
kumar Member Posts: 107
Hi,

Please help me regarding this type of cancer.

Please write stage, grade and ca125 after surgery and before surgery.

Thanks Kumar

Comments

• susie1143
    susie1143 Member Posts: 105
    Grade, Surgery and Stage
    Hi, I was diagnosed in June. Had surgery in Aug and am Stage 1C, Grade 2 which is considered Intermediate Endometrial Cancer. My gyn/onc said that further treatment except surgery but went for second opinion at Moffitt in Tampa,FL. In hopes of lowering reoccurrance Brachy was recommended. Had 4 Brachy treatments at the beginning of November and so far so good.

I have been told by all my doctors that if you are going to get cancer that this is the easiest to treat. (Not a Grade 3 which is more aggressive).

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask questions. I'm not on as much as I used to be since I started a new job and have less time.

Susie
  • susie1143
    Grade, Surgery and Stage
    Hi, I was diagnosed in June. Had surgery in Aug and am Stage 1C, Grade 2 which is considered Intermediate Endometrial Cancer. My gyn/onc said that further treatment except surgery but went for second opinion at Moffitt in Tampa,FL. In hopes of lowering reoccurrance Brachy was recommended. Had 4 Brachy treatments at the beginning of November and so far so good.

I have been told by all my doctors that if you are going to get cancer that this is the easiest to treat. (Not a Grade 3 which is more aggressive).

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask questions. I'm not on as much as I used to be since I started a new job and have less time.

Susie
  • susie1143
    Grade, Surgery and Stage

Susie
  • susie1143
    Grade, Surgery and Stage

Susie
  • susie1143
    Grade, Surgery and Stage

Susie
  • kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member
    Endometrial Adenocarcinoma
    I was diagnosed in May, 2008 with Endometrial Adenocarcinoma Cancer. Had a hysterectomy in June 2008 and diagnosis then was: Grade 2/3, Stage 3A. I had 30 external radiation treatments and then was scheduled for 7 chemo treatments (caroboplastin and taxol) but could only tolerate 5 due to increasing problems with neuropathy in my feet and extremely low counts in spite of neulastin injections. (My last treatment was 12/08)

I have 3 month pelvic and pap smears and an annual chest x-ray. No other scans or lab work unless symptoms develop or exam yields some concerns. (CA-125 was not a marker for me).

So far so good....NED!I am back to my usual routines, exercising, etc...I enjoy each and every day, love life!!

Karen
  • Lisa 00
    Lisa 00 Member Posts: 134 Member
    Hi Kumar,
    I had stage 3,

Hi Kumar,

I had stage 3, grade 2 endometrioid adenocarcinoma.

CA125 before surgery was something like 470. As of Jan. of '10, ca125 is 9.