NED

princepack
princepack Member Posts: 18
I had my open abdomen hysterectomy on December 29, 2009. Can hardly believe tomorrow is 2010 and get this. All biopsies came back with NED - No evedince of disease. The Pathologists even went BACK to the origial biopsy of the endometrium to verify that there were cancer cells there, and there were definitely Papillary cancer cells there! There is power in God and Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe in the power of prayer, healing services, and belief!

Actually, you may all think this is just coincidental, but I got my period just before Christmas and every day I asked God to take ALL of the cancer cells out of my body in that bloody discharge. I prayed to God to please take all of the cancer cells from me.

Thank you God!

Comments

• kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member
    GREAT NEWS, Princepack!!
    What wonderful news! Am sure you are celebrating the arrival of 2010. Hugs and Best Wishes to you. CELEBRATE, CELEBRATE, CELEBRATE!!

Karen
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    kkstef said:

GREAT NEWS, Princepack!!
    What wonderful news! Am sure you are celebrating the arrival of 2010. Hugs and Best Wishes to you. CELEBRATE, CELEBRATE, CELEBRATE!!

Karen

princepack.
    I do not think it is coincidental. The power of our mind is so awesome. I don't think we even have scratched the surface of this area. Simonton and other mind-body researchers talk of the power of the IMAGINATION. I believe you harnessed your imagination and allowed your body to help fight that cancer that you HAD.

Continue the visualization of your body ridding itself from all invaders. Nurture and arm your immune system. Continue in wellness.

Blessings to you. Thanks for sharing this awesome story. I love it. Mary Ann
  • TiggersDoBounce
    TiggersDoBounce Member Posts: 408
    daisy366 said:

princepack.
    I do not think it is coincidental. The power of our mind is so awesome. I don't think we even have scratched the surface of this area. Simonton and other mind-body researchers talk of the power of the IMAGINATION. I believe you harnessed your imagination and allowed your body to help fight that cancer that you HAD.

Continue the visualization of your body ridding itself from all invaders. Nurture and arm your immune system. Continue in wellness.

Blessings to you. Thanks for sharing this awesome story. I love it. Mary Ann

Princepack great news!
    Congrats on your NED....

Stay well into the New year!

Laurie
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    Great News Princepack
    I am so happy to hear your news. That is so wonderful. I too believe in the power of prayer. I am so glad your prayers were answered. Take care of yourself and continue to heal from your open hysterectomy. Celebrate your good news. It will be a good year for you. In peace and caring.
  • princepack
    princepack Member Posts: 18
    Ro10 said:

Great News Princepack
    I am so happy to hear your news. That is so wonderful. I too believe in the power of prayer. I am so glad your prayers were answered. Take care of yourself and continue to heal from your open hysterectomy. Celebrate your good news. It will be a good year for you. In peace and caring.

Healing in 2010
    This healing stuff isn't all it is cracked up to be! I got sick from the pain meds (was trying to eat, but got sick anyway). My poor hubby. He is so good to me. Any words of wisdom for healing from this open abdomen hysterectomy? Taking Tylenol and Ibuprofen for pain. Trying to eat just a little bit every couple hours. Trying to walk a little and not staying in one position for more than a couple hours at a time. Anything else?