melisssa in california and the CSN board

Patteee
Patteee Member Posts: 945
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Those reading Brant's carebridge, please check in for an update posted this evening. It doesn't look good :( Please keep this family in your prayers!

Melissa-
You, Brant and Will are never far from our thoughts. We are here and we are reaching out to you and yours on this journey you are on. *holding you in the light Brant, holding you in the light*

Comments

• sfmarie
    sfmarie Member Posts: 602
    Melissa
    If there is anything I can do for you, please please let me know. I live in Palo Alto and am happy to do anything for you! You and your family are in my prayers.
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    sfmarie said:

Melissa
    If there is anything I can do for you, please please let me know. I live in Palo Alto and am happy to do anything for you! You and your family are in my prayers.

Where....
    ...Is her Caring bridge site??

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Shayenne said:

Where....

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

site
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/brantwalton
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    Shayenne said:

Where....

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

http://www.caringbridge.org/v
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/brantwalton/journal
  • usakat
    usakat Member Posts: 610 Member
    Prayers...
    I will certainly keep Brant, Melissa and Will in my thoughts and prayers....
  • KATE58
    KATE58 Member Posts: 299
    usakat said:

Prayers...
    I will certainly keep Brant, Melissa and Will in my thoughts and prayers....

Today, I complained about
    Today, I complained about being sick
    Tonight, I read Brant's web site.
    IF you look,you can always find someone worse off than you.
    Now,my thoughts and prayers are with Brant,Melissa and that sweet little boy william.
  • Sigma34
    Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
    KATE58 said:

Today, I complained about
    Today, I complained about being sick
    Tonight, I read Brant's web site.
    IF you look,you can always find someone worse off than you.
    Now,my thoughts and prayers are with Brant,Melissa and that sweet little boy william.

Awwwh, my heart is aching
    Awwwh, my heart is aching for this family. Yes, I will pray.

Christine
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Heartbreak
    Dear Melissa,
    My heart hurts for you and your family. I am praying for Brant right now that his body can heal and fight off the infection that has hit him so hard. Melissa, you are obviously surrounded by so many people that love you very, very much. I pray you, Brant and Will get some peaceful time together.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    so very sorry
    Melissa, If you're reading this... I'm so very sorry- I just ache with and for you both and for your son. I will keep you and Brant in prayer.
    Sincere hugs to you-
    Lisa
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

So Sad!
    He can still pull through this, I agree with Kathy, miracles do happen, and he can't go yet! let him know we're all praying for him, and not to lose hope! Infections suck, and I hope the antibiotics kick on in! I'm so sorry for all this, but there is hope still. Your family are in my prayers, Melissa! Let him know we're rooting for him!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Prayed for Brant and family
    I believe in miracles and am praying for Brant's healing and peace for the whole family and friends.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Prayers
    Prayers to the family for Brant's recovery from the infection. My thoughts are with you.

Amy
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Brant Walton
    I have followed Brant's journal and Melissa's postings on the caregivers site and their battle with the monster called rectal cancer. As young as Brant is and a physician on top of that he has never caught a break dealing with his rectal cancer. I join the others in sending prayers that Brant be able to regain his strength and spend some time at home with his beautiful wife Melissa and handsome young son Will. Hang in there Brant, miracles do happen and you are certainly due yours. - Tina
  • JDuke
    JDuke Member Posts: 438
    Prayers for healing
    for Brant, that the antibiotics will kick in and he will regain the strength to continue his fearsome battle. Hold on tight to the hope that has sustained you this far. It is the season for miracles.
    Warmly,
    Joanne
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Makes me so MAD
    I hate to hear this news, just breaks my heart, I am at work and fighting back the tears. I will pray for him and his family.

God Bless
    Beth
  • AceSFO
    AceSFO Member Posts: 229
    Melissa
    We're holding you & your family in the light and focusing our thoughts on a positive outcome to this situation. If you get this message and would like some company or would like me to bring some decent food over, I would feel good to be useful that way. I'm self-employed, so I can be somewhat flexible with my schedule. I know how it feels to sit and hang out at Stanford Hospital (and the food there is only ok). I gave Ryan my cell phone and email address, but I'll pm both to you as well.
    Hang in there -

Adrian
  • TLG320
    TLG320 Member Posts: 167
    So sad to hear
    Melissa,
    You all are in my prayers. My heart is just breaking for you right now. I hope you all can find some comfort in knowing that people all over the country are praying for and holding your family up in our thoughts. I hope you all have peace, comfort and healing. It is the season for miracles.

Love,
    Tashina
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Dear Melissa
    and Brant and William. I'm holding you all in my heart through this difficult time. Know that you are not alone.

love, Leslie
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Melissa
    I am so sorry for this turn of events. I hope that Brant will fight this infection & be feeling better soon. I love the expression that Adrian uses "we are holding you & your family in the light". You all have been through a lot fighting this disease & the travel in addition. God bless, and know I am thinking of you.