Where are these hot flushes when you need one

culka
culka Member Posts: 149 Member
Sunny Alberta and -32, doesn`t matter if Fahrenheit or Celsius, almost same.

I am cold.

Comments

• california_artist
    california_artist Member Posts: 816 Member
    both are still fire making cold
    -32 f is 64 degrees below the freezing point. -32 c is only 32 degrees below freezing point

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eitherway, i've been in - 28 degrees f --don't take a deep breath is all i can say, when it's 32 degrees below freezing here they think kids can walk up to a mile and a half to school.
  • deanna14
    deanna14 Member Posts: 732

both are still fire making cold
    -32 f is 64 degrees below the freezing point. -32 c is only 32 degrees below freezing point

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eitherway, i've been in - 28 degrees f --don't take a deep breath is all i can say, when it's 32 degrees below freezing here they think kids can walk up to a mile and a half to school.

Too funny!
    I am finally comfortable, now that it is cold outside. My husband is freezing in our house. He wears sweats and his thick hunting socks around the house. He used to wear shorts and a tshirt!
  • shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291
    deanna14 said:

Too funny!
    I am finally comfortable, now that it is cold outside. My husband is freezing in our house. He wears sweats and his thick hunting socks around the house. He used to wear shorts and a tshirt!

Heater
    My family is always complaining it's cold in the house... had to buy a really warm comforter for my hubby, I have a fan blowing on my all night... hahahaha!
  • culka

Heater
    My family is always complaining it's cold in the house... had to buy a really warm comforter for my hubby, I have a fan blowing on my all night... hahahaha!

Brrr.
    My problem is that I don`t have any. Surgically induce menopause my as....
    With very first one about month after surgery I stopped drink coffee and took more vit E. Now I have to wear 2 pair of socks.
    Do I really know what I want?
  • susie1143
    susie1143 Member Posts: 105
    Hot Flashes
    Last week I went on vacation to CT and NJ. Being from FL it was a huge difference in temp. The one day was 18 without the windchill. I did notice less hot flashes especially at night but still got them. I'm very happy to back in FL at the moment. 18 is a little too cold for my blood.
  • culka
    susie1143 said:

Hot Flashes
    Last week I went on vacation to CT and NJ. Being from FL it was a huge difference in temp. The one day was 18 without the windchill. I did notice less hot flashes especially at night but still got them. I'm very happy to back in FL at the moment. 18 is a little too cold for my blood.

Yesterday Edmonton was the coldest city
    -41.7 C or -43.06 F, so plus 18 sounds good.

What are we doing here?