scan on monday

Sonia32
Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hello my semi colon family l have my scan on monday all your good wishes and prayers are needed and appreciated l get my results on the 21st dec love to you all sonia

Comments

• coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    Here's to hoping your scan on Monday turns out positive for you.
    Wishing you the best of results....steve
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Muzzy
    Muzzy Member Posts: 175 Member
    prayers on the way
    My prayers are on the way! I hope that the result are a very special Chirstmas present for you.
    Jeff
    Just happy to be here!!
  • KATE58
    KATE58 Member Posts: 299
    Muzzy said:

prayers on the way
    My prayers are on the way! I hope that the result are a very special Chirstmas present for you.
    Jeff
    Just happy to be here!!

good luck !
    My prayers are

good luck !
    My prayers are on their way!1

God bless
    Kate
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    prayin
    Hi Sonia,

I will be thinking of you and praying for a good outcome on your scan Monday!!
    Do you really have to wait until the 21st to find out the results?
    I don't know how things like this work in the UK, but I always go to the records room at the hospital the very next day and request the report of my scan myself- no waiting until the doctor gets the results and interprets them, or contacts me! I've had enough scans that I pretty much know what it means & if I don't understand something, I just google it and find out. I even ran into my doctor in the hospital parking lot one time after I had just gone to get my results. I told him I just got my results. He looked surprised, but when I said, "I just don't like to wait", he just laughed & I proceeded to tell HIM what my results were!
    Anyhow, just letting you know that if there's a way to get your scan report before the 21st, I'd do it if I were you- less anxiety with not having to wait a whole week for the results.

Hugs to you,
    Lisa
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    scan
    Hi Sonia,

Here's to a clear scan coming your way. Keep us informed.

• JDuke
    JDuke Member Posts: 438
    vinny3 said:

scan
    Hi Sonia,

Here's to a clear scan coming your way. Keep us informed.

Sonia
    The waiting is hard, but I pray that your scans are ALL CLEAR.
    Blessings,
    Joanne