Santa Craig---THANKS!!!

Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Thank you so much! I have been wanting this and have not had the time to pursue it! I am sure my family is going to want to enjoy it too!! You are so dear and a have a great spirit! Just wonderful!

Nana B

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    HO HO HO !!!
    Well that is the nicest thing that you have ever said to me, Nana!

You made my day this evening!!!

SC
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Sundanceh said:

HO HO HO !!!

SC

Sundance!
    Well, I'm glad I got around to doing it! Being nice that is.......

Gaze up at the stars, and know that from far away, I wish you a good night, and a wonderful holiday season!

Sweet Dreams!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Sundanceh said:

HO HO HO !!!

SC

Just gotta now
    I just joined this site, and I have to know what this is, I check in every morning to see if someone has 'spilled the beans" yet.
    What is it???????????
    Kathy
  • claud1951
    claud1951 Member Posts: 424 Member
    khl8 said:

Just gotta now
    I just joined this site, and I have to know what this is, I check in every morning to see if someone has 'spilled the beans" yet.
    What is it???????????
    Kathy

Kathy,
    I'm with you. I have

Kathy,
    I'm with you. I have been on the seat of my chair waiting.........for someone to "spill the beans" Actually, it's kind of fun trying to guess. hehehehe

Claudia
  • khl8
    claud1951 said:

Kathy,
    I'm with you. I have

Kathy,
    I'm with you. I have been on the seat of my chair waiting.........for someone to "spill the beans" Actually, it's kind of fun trying to guess. hehehehe

Claudia

Just cannot take it anymore
    I have been racking my brain trying to figure it out!
    Santa Craig, PLEASE tell us what it is?????????????????
    Kathy
  • thready
    thready Member Posts: 474
    khl8 said:

Just gotta now
    What is it???????????
    Kathy

What is it??
    I would like to know also!!!
    Jan
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Sundanceh said:

HO HO HO !!!

SC

Craig,
    Are we allowed to

Craig,

Are we allowed to guess? I have an idea of what your gift might be.
  • mcsauder
    mcsauder Member Posts: 68
    AnneCan said:

Craig,
    Are we allowed to

Craig,

Are we allowed to guess? I have an idea of what your gift might be.

good luck
    good luck getting it out of the guys in here
    BUT WHAT THE HEY THEY TELL US OONE DAY
    Marry Christmas Everyone HUGS Mike
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Santa's GIFT to the Board - and MINE TOO!!!
    Hi Kathy, Jan, Claudia and Everyone

This has brought me so much fun and excitement and has "livened" and "brightened" things up in Our World!

It's been a real treat for me to get up everyday and see everyone "wondering" what's going on? I appreciate your patience.

I want to tell you, but Santa told me to let Patti (ittap) tell everybody what the "GIFT" is -she was the first that received it 'cause she got some bad news last week and Santa gave the reindeer some "magic dust" so they could fly all night to her house so she could get it first.

Oh, the excitement I felt when Patti first posted. And the excitement and joy I've felt from everyone who has so far rec'd it has, of course, been the biggest Gift to me!

Now, if Santa and I "spill the beans" right now, we will be ruining it - but I want so much to tell you! I'm on pins and needles too, just busting at the seams - such an ALIVE feeling!

Let's see if Patti posts, 'cause she wanted to say some things and some other fine folks wanted to say some things too - if she does not post, then I'll tell you what it was, but just give it a litte longer. The last big batches should be arriving to everyone today, so hang on :)

You've all done so good at keeping this little "secret." All of you enrich my life beyond what I can measure...

-Santa Craig
  • khl8
    Sundanceh said:

This has brought me so much fun and excitement and has "livened" and "brightened" things up in Our World!

It's been a real treat for me to get up everyday and see everyone "wondering" what's going on? I appreciate your patience.

I want to tell you, but Santa told me to let Patti (ittap) tell everybody what the "GIFT" is -she was the first that received it 'cause she got some bad news last week and Santa gave the reindeer some "magic dust" so they could fly all night to her house so she could get it first.

Oh, the excitement I felt when Patti first posted. And the excitement and joy I've felt from everyone who has so far rec'd it has, of course, been the biggest Gift to me!

Now, if Santa and I "spill the beans" right now, we will be ruining it - but I want so much to tell you! I'm on pins and needles too, just busting at the seams - such an ALIVE feeling!

Let's see if Patti posts, 'cause she wanted to say some things and some other fine folks wanted to say some things too - if she does not post, then I'll tell you what it was, but just give it a litte longer. The last big batches should be arriving to everyone today, so hang on :)

You've all done so good at keeping this little "secret." All of you enrich my life beyond what I can measure...

-Santa Craig

I think I figured it out!
    Of course, I won't say what I think it is, I reread posts and put together what I think it is from what everyone has been saying.
    Kathy
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    You Rock (& Roll)
    Craig, you Rock (& Roll).
    Loved it, they brought back so many memories.
    Thank you so much.
    -phil
  • Muzzy
    Muzzy Member Posts: 175 Member
    Thanks Craig
    What a wonderful gift i can not get it away from the wife.
    Thanks
    Jeff
    Just Happy to be here!!
  • mcsauder
    mcsauder Member Posts: 68
    Sundanceh said:

-Santa Craig

who could I torment
    Craig
    you know that
    curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back
    who ever come up with that?

I was at the Doc. today and as he was working on my head NO JOKES I was thinking who could I torment for this information I came up with two but then I was thinking as I do little of
    They just wouldn't cross Craig (LOL)

I can hold out but I got to say it has bin fun
  • claud1951
    claud1951 Member Posts: 424 Member
    PhillieG said:

You Rock (& Roll)
    Craig, you Rock (& Roll).
    Loved it, they brought back so many memories.
    Thank you so much.
    -phil

Hmmmm. Phil said
    Hmmmm. Phil said "they"....
    Okay...I'll wait>>>>>>>>>>grin>>>>>>>>

Claudia
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Muzzy said:

Thanks Craig
    What a wonderful gift i can not get it away from the wife.
    Thanks
    Jeff
    Just Happy to be here!!

My Lion....
    I finally got mine, and LOVE IT! You brought tears to my eyes as usual, and my family always will enjoy this, I won't spill the beans, but Thank you for putting a sparkle back in my eyes!

Hugsss and Love~
    Chicky
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    what a guy!
    Craig,

You have a heart of gold!!!

Lisa
  • tammy41
    tammy41 Member Posts: 48
    lisa42 said:

what a guy!
    Craig,

You have a heart of gold!!!

Lisa

thank you
    thank you so much craig.. it has already brought me so much joy. your better then santa...take care tammy