Ok All...

Shayenne
Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
My internet and phone may be getting shut off today, so I just wanted to let you all know that instead of you all worrying that something happened to me, I'm ok, and not in a hospital, and just having financial difficulties like the rest of the world, and being honest, but I will try and get to the library now and again to check the site, so if my phone doesn't get turned on by the holidays, I hope all have a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! I Love You ALL!!!!

Hugsss!
~Donna

Comments

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    you too
    donna im sorry to hear the news we are in the same boat just barely keeping things going Merry Christmas to you and you family...Godbless...johnnybegood
  • CanadaSue
    CanadaSue Member Posts: 339 Member
    So sorry to hear
    Donna,

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Can I help you out? Just let me know.

Merry Christmas, & A very Happy New Year!

(((((HUGS)))))

Sue
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    CanadaSue said:

So sorry to hear
    Donna,

(((((HUGS)))))

Sue

I agree with Sue....
    Can I help?

PM me if you want...you have been thru enough this year!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • KATE58
    KATE58 Member Posts: 299
    CanadaSue said:

So sorry to hear
    Donna,

(((((HUGS)))))

Sue

Donna,
    sorry to hear

Donna,
    sorry to hear that
    I've been there.
    pm me your address
    here or on FC
    Don't want to lose touch
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    KathiM said:

I agree with Sue....
    Can I help?

Hugs, Kathi

Same here
    Can I send a gift for Christmas for the kids, what would the kids like? Please PM and let me know!!! I have been blessed not to have to worry about money, so let me help out, or I will just do it!

Johnnybegood the same goes for you, please PM me.
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member

you too
    donna im sorry to hear the news we are in the same boat just barely keeping things going Merry Christmas to you and you family...Godbless...johnnybegood

Do you have children
    Can I send a gift for them, PM me ages and what they might like.

Beth
  • dorookie
    KathiM said:

I agree with Sue....
    Can I help?

Hugs, Kathi

I second that
    I have been very blessed this holiday season and I would love to help you. You really have been through so much. Please PM me, I want to help....

I was going to just donate money this year, but I would much rather it go to one or two of my family members here, so please let me help....

Love ya
    Beth
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    dorookie said:

I second that
    I have been very blessed this holiday season and I would love to help you. You really have been through so much. Please PM me, I want to help....

I was going to just donate money this year, but I would much rather it go to one or two of my family members here, so please let me help....

Love ya
    Beth

You are right, Beth....
    We are family here....

In asking for help, my battle with the beast taught me, I became stronger, not weaker...

Hugs, Kathi
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    pass the bucket around and we'll all pitch in
    Let me know if I can help in any way I can

Brooks
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    I agree
    Let me know if I can help you keep your phone on, I may not have a lot but something will help, just pm me your address.
    Kathy
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Donna,
    I am sorry to hear

Donna,

I am sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. I love your posts; they really encourage a lot of people! you also have a great sense of humour. Take good care!
  • dorookie
    AnneCan said:

Donna,
    I am sorry to hear

Donna,

I am sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. I love your posts; they really encourage a lot of people! you also have a great sense of humour. Take good care!

Your Post
    Help so many people, we really need to keep you around this holiday season. Lets keep your phone on....will that allow you internet access?

Beth
  • khl8
    dorookie said:

Your Post
    Help so many people, we really need to keep you around this holiday season. Lets keep your phone on....will that allow you internet access?

Beth

Your post
    Donna,
    Please, please let us help, I agree with Beth!
    Kathy
  • mcsauder
    mcsauder Member Posts: 68
    IF YOU NEED HELP
    Donna
    (CRYING !!!!!!!!) NO JOKEING
    I will miss you
    You gave a lot of yourself to help and understanding us if there anything that I can do I will
    Please don't be to P_______ to ask I don't no why but I can't spell it
    you know what I am talking about I'll pray for you and your family

Love you Donna BIG HUGSSSSSSS Mike
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    So Sorry
    Oh Donna I am so sorry this economy is hitting you so hard with Christmas and the kids and all. I always look forward to your posts, you always lift my spirts if I am feeling down. Please check in with us when you have time. In the meantime, have a blessed Christmas/Holiday season. Fighting this disease as hard as you are is the best present you could give anyone. Take Care - Tina
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    So Sorry
    Dearest Donna,

You are so precious to us all I don't think we can make it thru Christmas without you. I am not in the position to help financially but I see that many would like to help. If you could let us know how much it would be to keep your phone and internet on maybe some can contribute and get it paid. Everyone wants to help and asked what they can do.If you would please let them pay your phone bill we will all be blessed. If I had any $ I would pay it. I pray that you will allow the help if it is offered. I know it is hard to ask so I will do it for you. Please let us know how much your bill is. Lots of Hugs,

God Bless You,

Debbie (gramma)
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

So Sorry
    Dearest Donna,

You are so precious to us all I don't think we can make it thru Christmas without you. I am not in the position to help financially but I see that many would like to help. If you could let us know how much it would be to keep your phone and internet on maybe some can contribute and get it paid. Everyone wants to help and asked what they can do.If you would please let them pay your phone bill we will all be blessed. If I had any $ I would pay it. I pray that you will allow the help if it is offered. I know it is hard to ask so I will do it for you. Please let us know how much your bill is. Lots of Hugs,

God Bless You,

Debbie (gramma)

WoW!
    You all are such a generous family, but there is no way in heck I can have people pay my bills, I would feel so guilty, my hubby went on early unemployment to help take care of me, he has been with me to every appointment, through thick and thin...and now we're feeling it, I already told my kids Christmas will be light this year, they understand, they're just happy having me here still :) and I'm so happy to be a part of this beautiful family, I think hubby will ask his mom for money, but doesn't want too...he is depressed, and has been just laying around all day and night, I know he feels like he's the breadwinner, and is helpless now.

You all just brought me to tears, I just didn't want you worrying about me being in a hospital, I shouldn't have the phone turned off long, his mom hates not being in touch with us, it's just our cable, phone and internet is the same bill, and we're a couple months behind, his unemployment wont kick in for another few weeks due to a stupid waiting period they have to go through, so this month, until our taxes come back, will be a killer.

Don't be sad or worry about me, I know you all are fighting this too, and have your own dealings on as well, I couldn't accept money and stuff though, I'd feel really bad, but really, we're ok, we've gotten through this before, just not while I had cancer, and I feel bad that hubby stopped working early because of me as it is. I will be trying to still get on here at the library, as long as they don't repossess my van! LOL!

Hugsss and I really love you all, now I'm going to go cry more!

~Donna
  • kapper48
    kapper48 Member Posts: 85
    Donna, Here is my e-mail
    Donna, Here is my e-mail patkapper@jbmarineco.com please respond with your address so I can help.
    Pat
  • khl8
    Shayenne said:

WoW!
    You all are such a generous family, but there is no way in heck I can have people pay my bills, I would feel so guilty, my hubby went on early unemployment to help take care of me, he has been with me to every appointment, through thick and thin...and now we're feeling it, I already told my kids Christmas will be light this year, they understand, they're just happy having me here still :) and I'm so happy to be a part of this beautiful family, I think hubby will ask his mom for money, but doesn't want too...he is depressed, and has been just laying around all day and night, I know he feels like he's the breadwinner, and is helpless now.

You all just brought me to tears, I just didn't want you worrying about me being in a hospital, I shouldn't have the phone turned off long, his mom hates not being in touch with us, it's just our cable, phone and internet is the same bill, and we're a couple months behind, his unemployment wont kick in for another few weeks due to a stupid waiting period they have to go through, so this month, until our taxes come back, will be a killer.

Don't be sad or worry about me, I know you all are fighting this too, and have your own dealings on as well, I couldn't accept money and stuff though, I'd feel really bad, but really, we're ok, we've gotten through this before, just not while I had cancer, and I feel bad that hubby stopped working early because of me as it is. I will be trying to still get on here at the library, as long as they don't repossess my van! LOL!

Hugsss and I really love you all, now I'm going to go cry more!

~Donna

Dont be sily
    Donna,
    You know that if you were in the position to help someone you would in a minute. Many of us here can only offer words of wisdom and kindness and some of us can offer more. Remember the saying "Pay it Forward"? I sure would like to see if this really works. I know many of us can use all the good vibes we can get. Don't think of it as accepting charity, it is not that, it is an expressio of love and gratitude. Please rethink your no answer. what better gift could I give someone?
    Kathy
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member

So Sorry
    Dearest Donna,

God Bless You,

Debbie (gramma)

Oh Donna....
    I guess I am echoing everyone here - but so sorry to hear that. I don't have much, but if you could PM me also, I can send something! The doctor bills can wait!

As things are hitting everyone hard this year, those of us with these huge doctor bills are really getting socked in the but! I took my chances going to PA, and am thankful my kids are grown up to understand. My oldest drove from Maine and met us in PA to some home with us. His car needed repair for the drive, and he only had 8$ with him. We forked out an extra 3-400 to fix his car, pay for gas, tolls, and food on the way. He has been out of work for over a year and living with friends and in a tent - lol he liked that but it's cold in Maine now! Everything he owned fit inside his subaru. We are working on finding him a job and his wardrobe stinks!

Unfortunately, we were depending on Christmas bonuses at work for gifts, only to find that the company isn't giving them this year (I think I hit the hard with health insurance!). So, looks like there isn't going to be a big anything here this year. The biggest bummer is that I have to put the tree away too - the new kitten is ruining it!

Keep your head up Donna, it will get better. If you need anything call me!