I don't know if this is where I should ask this but my grandma had uterine cancer but my question is I found out from my medical records that there was a tiny focus of air in the region of my cervix and what I wondered is should I be concerned about this and visit a doctor about it? Please if any one knows any thing.


  • beckyracn
    beckyracn Member Posts: 322
    If it's in your

    If it's in your medical records, then I would be led to believe that the doctor would have also seen this. Ask your doctor about it or if your not comfortable with that, get a second opinion. Having air/fluid, in small amounts, in your intra-abdominal cavitiy is normal. Under normal circumstances, the body reabsorbs it. Are yuo having any discomfort?