Scan Tomorrow - update

Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
My six week scan is tomorrow, if it shows up clear then I don't have to have another for 3 months. Wish me luck, great vibes, prayers......you name it, and I can use it. You all know how much we think and think and think and worry about these scans!! Strange but at home, my husband treats scan days like any other day. He intially told me I was going to beat this and doesn't really bring the C word up. Oh, I know he thinks about it too, he just doesn't show it! Guess that is how he deals with it.

Thanks! Raquel

*******************************************************************UPDATE
NED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next scan will be in 6 months!! Last thing the ONC told me was, eat healthy and get plenty of excerise!

Thank you all, now better get back to work!

Comments

• menright
    menright Member Posts: 256 Member
    Scan
    Best of luck with your scan. I hope and will pray for good results for you.

Mike
  • CanadaSue
    CanadaSue Member Posts: 339 Member
    Scan
    Raquel,

Have fingers, and everything else crossed that all is good on your scan.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Hugs,

Sue
  • TLG320
    TLG320 Member Posts: 167
    Prayers
    I am saying a prayer for you right now! Please let us know the results as soon as you can.

Tashina
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Certainly will!
    I sure will, Raquel.
  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    Hope your scan shows nothing....
    ,,,,nothing that you have to worry about, that is, nothing but good news....Steve
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Many prayers going up for
    Many prayers going up for you now! Good luck tomorrow...we're hoping for a big fat NOTHING!!

-Sheri
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    luv3jay said:

Many prayers going up for
    Many prayers going up for you now! Good luck tomorrow...we're hoping for a big fat NOTHING!!

-Sheri

Wishing
    You the best and hoping for a clean scan.

michelle
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    You are in my prayers.Best
    You are in my prayers.Best luck to you with the scan.I am looking forward to the good news from you.Take care.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

You are in my prayers.Best
    You are in my prayers.Best luck to you with the scan.I am looking forward to the good news from you.Take care.

Your husband sounds like a great caregiver...
    Seems as if he has the care giving under control . If he doesn't seem worried then why should you be...Keep up the great spirits and your scan will be fine...Your husband is a lucky man... LOL.....and Im sure he knows it.....You both sound like a great couple....Good Luck NanaB, your in my prayers..... Clift
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Best of Luck
    Good luck on your scan tomorrow. The waiting is the hardest part. Let us know. Prayers and thoughts are with you.

Kim
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    praying
    Hi Raquel,

I am thinking of and praying for you for good scan results- also for your peace of mind while going through it and waiting for results.
    You take care!!

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    I hope it is clear.
    Hi Raquel,
    These are big days for us. I hope you are clear!

Rob; in Vancouver
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Best of luck Raquel
    I get my official results tomorrow but the word on the street is that things are mostly stable. There is some minor growth in one or two of them and there is some spotty stuff in the lower right lobe. My pain management Dr said that overall my Onc is very pleased with how I've been doing. It has been a long journey but there is hope for everyone that while it may not always go away fast, one can still have fun and live while dealing with this.

Anyway, that's MY story.

Raquel, the VERY BEST to you!
    -p
  • Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut Member Posts: 336 Member
    PhillieG said:

Best of luck Raquel
    I get my official results tomorrow but the word on the street is that things are mostly stable. There is some minor growth in one or two of them and there is some spotty stuff in the lower right lobe. My pain management Dr said that overall my Onc is very pleased with how I've been doing. It has been a long journey but there is hope for everyone that while it may not always go away fast, one can still have fun and live while dealing with this.

Anyway, that's MY story.

-p

Scanxiety

Raquel:

Best of luck to you tomorrow. I hope you have wonderful results and can celebrate big time with your family.

Phil:

I'm glad to hear that your oncologist is pleased with your scan results. Have a cream puff, a glass of champagne or, at least, some of Emily's juice to celebrate.

My husband has his scans tomorrow morning with results on Friday. May we all have good news!

Hatshepsut
  • ittapp
    ittapp Member Posts: 383 Member
    Praying
    I just said a prayer for you Nana, good luck tomorrow. Patti
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    You're on the list!
    Raquel,

I'll be praying for fabulous results!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    You're on the list!
    Raquel,

I'll be praying for fabulous results!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Mike49
    Mike49 Member Posts: 261
    PhillieG said:

Best of luck Raquel

Anyway, that's MY story.

-p

Good results
    I hope both Phil and Raquel are feeling good about their results. I have a good feeling for the two of you.
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Praying for a clear scan for
    Praying for a clear scan for you tomorrow. Please report in and update us as soon as you know.
  • heatherstar70
    heatherstar70 Member Posts: 39
    prayers for you
    i know you'll do great... we will be here when you get back lt us know how you are doing

hugs
    Heather