Updating our personal profiles. Thanks Sharon.

daisy366
daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
After hearing Sharon's story I asked about her treatment. Instead of repeating this for me and I imagine many more after me, she directed me to her profile - just click on her picture.

And viola!!!! there is was. Sharon took the time to update this for all of our benefit. It is a great way for all of us to share info about our personal journeys.

I suggest we update ours periodically.

Take Heart and Hang in there ladies!!! Prayers, Peace and Joy to all. Mary Ann

Comments

• fuzzytrouble
    fuzzytrouble Member Posts: 212
    update and why
    Hey Mary Ann, I just had to go back and see what I wrote the first time because I can't remember it all anymore. lol This way is easier for me to do and let others check it out.
    I tell you it gets harder each time I have to fill out all that paper work for the ct scans.
    I have to write everything down these days, it's getting crazy. lol
    Thanks for you support we have a great group here, and I just want to share my next journey with you all.

Love to all and to living for today,
    Sharon
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member

update and why
    Hey Mary Ann, I just had to go back and see what I wrote the first time because I can't remember it all anymore. lol This way is easier for me to do and let others check it out.
    I tell you it gets harder each time I have to fill out all that paper work for the ct scans.
    I have to write everything down these days, it's getting crazy. lol
    Thanks for you support we have a great group here, and I just want to share my next journey with you all.

Love to all and to living for today,
    Sharon

Like Family. - You are
    Like Family. - You are right, Sharon.

That's how I feel about all these wonderful women. It's nice to experience the interaction - the caring, the KNOWING, the support. When Claudia talked about "spilling her guts" and not having it post, I thought that this was like "talking to the wall". Even though we don't really KNOW each other, I can feel the connection and caring here and knowing that someone is LISTENING!!!!

I can only hope that I will never experience the journey you are on, but I need to be prepared for it nonetheless. I am here for you on this website - or off if you like at daisyelder@comcast.net. Please know that I have put us all in the intention book at my church and pray for all of us all the time.

Please and blessings to you. Mary Ann
  • fuzzytrouble
    fuzzytrouble Member Posts: 212
    daisy366 said:

Like Family. - You are
    Like Family. - You are right, Sharon.

That's how I feel about all these wonderful women. It's nice to experience the interaction - the caring, the KNOWING, the support. When Claudia talked about "spilling her guts" and not having it post, I thought that this was like "talking to the wall". Even though we don't really KNOW each other, I can feel the connection and caring here and knowing that someone is LISTENING!!!!

I can only hope that I will never experience the journey you are on, but I need to be prepared for it nonetheless. I am here for you on this website - or off if you like at daisyelder@comcast.net. Please know that I have put us all in the intention book at my church and pray for all of us all the time.

Please and blessings to you. Mary Ann

Thank you
    Mary Ann, thank you for putting us in the intention book at your church, even though I am not a religious person I never reject other peoples prayers for us all see I have faith in you and others so I do have some kind of faith going on. lol

Hugs to you,
    Sharon