Craig Update

eric38
eric38 Member Posts: 583
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
F.Y.I. for those to whom it may concern, I have to postpone my visit for a day because Craig`s wife said he is in alot of pain and wouldn`t be very good company. He said he wanted to see me and hated to tell me no but he is looking forward to a visit tomorrow and he thinks he`ll be feeling better by then. If not, there is always Monday. But I will get in to see him.
Eric

Comments

• AceSFO
    AceSFO Member Posts: 229
    sorry to hear about the pain
    but at least he's in there where they can give him IV painkillers. Did she say any more about the surgery itself?
    Thanks for all you're doing for him and for us-

Adrian
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    AceSFO said:

but at least he's in there where they can give him IV painkillers. Did she say any more about the surgery itself?

Adrian

I Hope....
    They control his pain well, I hate hearing someone is suffering, I'll be looking forward to when you can see him, can't rush his recovery, but it will just take time for him to heal, I'd probably wait on even visiting till he is truly feeling better, which may even take a couple of weeks.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Thank you very much,Eric.I
    Thank you very much,Eric.I understand the situation.The first night and the first day after surgery are always hardest because of the severe pain.I hope the nurses and the doctors will do a good job to control his pain and the pain will go away very soon.Thank you for your update,Eric.Take care.
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
    thank you for updating us
    Hey Eric,

Thank you for updating us. Please inform us how Craig is doing. I hope he'll overcome this soon, and by the time he blinks two, it will be all a past nightmare. I wish him all the best! And I wish you guys all the best as well!
    Take care,
    Sophie
  • Devasted
    Devasted Member Posts: 185
    Thanks for the update
    Thanks for checking on Craig. When you visit tell him
    we're thinking of him. Nice to see you back, too!
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    AceSFO said:

Adrian

Acesfo
    I haven`t heard any details about the surgery yet.
    I`ll have to find that out later.
    Eric
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Thanks
    Eric, thanks for the update
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Thanks Eric
    I hope Craig finds relief quickly.

Best, Leslie
  • snommintj
    snommintj Member Posts: 601
    PhillieG said:

Thanks
    Eric, thanks for the update

Pain?
    I thought di vinci was supposed to diminish the pain. Oh well, I guess if we've been where he's been, a little pain goes along way. Wait, I have been where he's been! I don't think I'm good company anymore, even without being post-op. Give him as much time as he needs I reckon. We can bust his chops for being cancer free later.
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    Thank you
    Eric, Thank you for keeping us informed. Really appreciate you thoughtfulness.

Blessings to you,

Debbie (gramma)
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Thanks
    Thanks, Eric. You're a wonderful friend to Craig (and to us). We'll look forward to an update when you can get it!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Awwww
    So sorry he isn't feeling well but he did just go through a huge ordeal so I can understand the pain and wanting his rest. I remember my dad came in from out of town to see me and I just couldn't bring myself to be very good company. I hope that he feels up to your visit tomorrow. Thinking of him.

Kim
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Thanks
    Thanks for the news. Tell him we are thinking of him. Paula
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Thanks Eric
    Thanks for staying on top of this.

Rob; in Van
  • ittapp
    ittapp Member Posts: 383 Member
    Eric, you are such a great
    Eric, you are such a great guy to check in on Craig and keeping us updated. We have the kindest people on here!!!:)
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    ittapp said:

Eric, you are such a great
    Eric, you are such a great guy to check in on Craig and keeping us updated. We have the kindest people on here!!!:)

Thanks Eric
    Eric,
    ou are a godsend, thanks for putting in the time to let us know what's up with Craig. I know he will pull through it, we just need to be patient. I'm sure his wife will let us know when he's feeling up to a visit.

Don

p.s. out of town visiting my mom so computer time is hard to come by.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Share our best wishes with Craig
    Eric,

Thanks for posting this. I hope you are able to see Craig soon and when you do so would you please send him my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I am thinking of him and hoping his pain subsides soon and he is back at the keyboard soon.

Amy
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    HUGS!
    Eric,

please give Craig a hug from me, ok? I won't ask you to kiss him though. HA! :-)

peace, emily
  • WinneyPooh
    WinneyPooh Member Posts: 318
    Eric, Love on Craig for all of us
    Eric, Let Craig Know, I would lend him my pooh bear for comfort, I know his pain, and I know his recovery will be slow, but he is strong and i know he will be here to help us for along time.
    Love Ya Craig,
    Winnie

Your Great to Eric!!!
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the update,I hope he feels better soon.