Username 32

NM
NM Member Posts: 214
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
This is a serious site and I dont appreciate you using it for your stupid,insipid advertisements. This site has helped me tremendously in making a decision about my treatment so please stop posting here now

Nick

Comments

• WHW
    WHW Member Posts: 189
    Why this site needs a moderator
    Nick, I couldn't agree with you more. This is a good example of why sites like this need a moderator or administrator. There is no place for this sort of carp. Those of us that are here don't need it, don't want it, nor should we be subjected to it. A moderator could easily banish this person from the site. If nothing else we should have the option of blocking this individual from our post readings.

Sonny
  • gkoper
    gkoper Member Posts: 173
    WHW said:

Why this site needs a moderator
    Nick, I couldn't agree with you more. This is a good example of why sites like this need a moderator or administrator. There is no place for this sort of carp. Those of us that are here don't need it, don't want it, nor should we be subjected to it. A moderator could easily banish this person from the site. If nothing else we should have the option of blocking this individual from our post readings.

Sonny

username32
    Right on Nick&Sonny..........username and the like have no business on our CSN.
  • Kentr
    Kentr Member Posts: 111
    Username 32
    Just ignore this moron.
  • NM
    Kentr said:

Username 32
    Just ignore this moron.

emailed this site
    I sent a short email to this site asking username 32 to be removed. Hope it works

Nick
  • Kentr
    NM said:

emailed this site
    I sent a short email to this site asking username 32 to be removed. Hope it works

Nick

Username 32
    Nick said: "I sent a short email to this site asking username 32 to be removed. Hope it works."

Nick and others. You can also report any post he makes as "offensive" which will then "flag" the post for the adminsitrator - I have done so on several of his potings.

Likewise, I did a little searching on the web and found that the links he is providing are likely to be corrupt so DO NOT CLICK ON HIS LINKS!

Kent
  • Kentr
    Kentr said:

Username 32
    Nick said: "I sent a short email to this site asking username 32 to be removed. Hope it works."

Nick and others. You can also report any post he makes as "offensive" which will then "flag" the post for the adminsitrator - I have done so on several of his potings.

Likewise, I did a little searching on the web and found that the links he is providing are likely to be corrupt so DO NOT CLICK ON HIS LINKS!

Kent

username 32 score = 0, Administrator score = 1,000 :)
    Bravo to the Administrator - job well done! It looks like username 32 (the punk) has had his postings eliminated from ALL the boards!
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    I think someone hacked into
    I think someone hacked into the system and posted. I also reported it this morning.

Larry
  • lion1
    lion1 Member Posts: 241
    lewvino said:

I think someone hacked into
    I think someone hacked into the system and posted. I also reported it this morning.

Larry

LEWVINO
    Lew,

When will be assured that this site is safe to use again? This site is so important to all of us.

Lion1
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    lion1 said:

LEWVINO
    Lew,

When will be assured that this site is safe to use again? This site is so important to all of us.

Lion1

I wish I had an answer
    I wish I had an answer Lion1. I'm just a member on here like the rest of us. I hope that who ever 'controls' this website will remove all of those posts and look into the problem.

Larry
  • NM
    lewvino said:

I wish I had an answer
    I wish I had an answer Lion1. I'm just a member on here like the rest of us. I hope that who ever 'controls' this website will remove all of those posts and look into the problem.

Larry

maybe the answer
    This site emailed me back last night and said all posts were removed. The squeaky wheel does in fact get the grease

Nick
  • lion1
    lion1 Member Posts: 241
    lewvino said:

I wish I had an answer

Larry

Lew
    Lew,

It was a retorical question, but you do look like a CEO in your photo.

Lion1 :)