Could everyone please post any info they have on the food cancer connection?

2»

Comments

• sherab1 said:

herbal help
    I am new to this site. I have just finished surgery for stage 1 endometrial cancer. No lymph node involvement. I had gone with my intuition that something was not feeling right and asked for a D&C. At this point I consider myself lucky.

I have been taking organic herb preparations for colds, etc. for several years. I have begun using their formulary for cancer "Contra Can." It comes from Tara Mandala, a Buddhist Center in Colorado where I have done retreats and trainings. Website" TaraMandala.org". Friends family members have used it with great results.

I also have also had my own small organic garden and eat as much as I can organically. Check out" Diet for a Poisioned Planet." I am convinced it supports me.

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • unknown said:

• This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Outlaw_Josie
    Outlaw_Josie Member Posts: 41
    unknown said:

Kudzu and chemcials
    Here in my neck of the South if it stands still it's covered with kudzu. There are cookbooks for using kudzu in salads, making jellies from the flowers and cooking them like turnips greens. They also make great baskets and wreaths. They're great food for goats, but cows will die eating it cuz they can't derive any nutritional value from it.

I used to live in Southern California...1959 ~ 1972. First near what used to be vast orange orchards outside LA, teen years in agricultural Orange County and astly just outside Camarillo where the crop dusters were constantly overhead. I may have been doomed from an early age.

At any rate, as one about to become a "fringer", I appreciate the links and stories.

Is there a way to make certain threads into "stickies"...meaning they always stay at the top of the list? A couple of message boards I inhabit have the ability to do that.