Deanna how are you?

Ro10
Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
Deanna it has been a long time since we have heard from you. I hope everything is okay and you are busy getting on with "life". Did you get the results of your second Biopsy? Did you go for a second opinion? You were waiting for results the last I remember.

Hope you are doing well and your hair is returning. Hope you are getting more energy every day. Miss hearing from you. In peace and caring. HUGS to you.

Comments

• kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member
    Thinking of you too!
    Hi Deanne, I too have been wondering how you are doing. Am hoping that you are enjoying these beautiful Fall days, doing the things that bring you peace and happiness!
    Looking forward to your update!

Karen
  • deanna14
    deanna14 Member Posts: 732
    Hi ladies!
    I don't know how I ever worked 40 hours a week and got anything done! Now I don't work and I don't have time to get everything done that I need to. LOL.
    I have been doing well and yes staying busy and moving on with life.
    The results of the second biopsy were also inconclusive. The doctor said that they could be removed, but that would require major surgery with the long midline incision. At this point, he does not want to do that and neither do I. The decision was to wait and repeat the scan, which will be this Friday. I am hoping and praying that they nodes were just inflammed and that they are no longer enlarged. If they are bigger, then it will probably mean another biopsy and/or removal of the nodes. I am saying my prayers!!
    I hope you both are doing well. I have been trying to get through all of the new posts that I have gotten behind on. I think I will have to finish tomorrow as I have grown very sleepy.
    Take care, you are in my thoughts and prayers as always.
    Deanna
  • kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member
    deanna14 said:

Hi ladies!
    I don't know how I ever worked 40 hours a week and got anything done! Now I don't work and I don't have time to get everything done that I need to. LOL.
    I have been doing well and yes staying busy and moving on with life.
    The results of the second biopsy were also inconclusive. The doctor said that they could be removed, but that would require major surgery with the long midline incision. At this point, he does not want to do that and neither do I. The decision was to wait and repeat the scan, which will be this Friday. I am hoping and praying that they nodes were just inflammed and that they are no longer enlarged. If they are bigger, then it will probably mean another biopsy and/or removal of the nodes. I am saying my prayers!!
    I hope you both are doing well. I have been trying to get through all of the new posts that I have gotten behind on. I think I will have to finish tomorrow as I have grown very sleepy.
    Take care, you are in my thoughts and prayers as always.
    Deanna

SOOO good to hear from you!
    Deanna.....am so happy that you are busy and living life! Will be hoping the scan goes well on Friday! Am sure that is nagging at you!!!

Hang in there and keep us posted!! Karen