EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER...GUESS I READ TO READ THE BOKKS RECOMMENDED

maryln3
maryln3 Member Posts: 62
i was in a accident ..hit by drunk 5 years ago...

I HAVE BEEN IN PAIN FOR SO LONG..I GUESS I GET USED TO IT..I WAS TAKING MOBIC SO I HAD LOOSE BOWELS FOR YEARS, LOWEH BACK PAIN BOTH SIDES, AND ABPUT A YERA AGO MY HIP BONES HURT

I WAS TOLD IT WAS BRUSITIS

I TOLD MY HUBBY THAT I THOUGHT I HAD BONE CANCER ...

THEN IN MAY I WAS DIAGNOSE WITH ENOMETRIAL CANCER STAGE 1C -NOT CONTAINED

SINCE MY 2 SURGERIES I FEEL EVERY LITTLE THING..I WOULD ALMOST BELIEVE I HAVE CANCER EVERYWAY BUT I HAD A PETSCAN, AND IT WAS CLEAR SO I GUESS I ONLY HAVE ENDO CANCER WHICH WAS REMOVED JUNE8 2009-

IS THSI COMMON FEAR AMONG CANCER PEOPLE

NOW I HAVE CONSTIP[ATION ISSUES AND I THOUGHT ON NO COLON CANCER

I KNOW I DO NOT HAVE CANCER BUT IT HINK ABOUT IT WHEN EVER I FEEL PAIN

I HAD MAMMOGRAN AND COLONOSCOPY AND PET SCAN SO I KNOW I AM GOOD ..

DIS U LADIES GO THRU THIS IN THE BEGINNING?

WHAT A EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER THIS HAS BEEN

Comments

• Songflower
    Songflower Member Posts: 608
    Riding the Roller coaster
    I had breast ten years ago and use to worry with every ache and pain that it was recurrance. My oncologist told me to watch pain that lasted longer than two weeks. We all worry if aches and pains are from recurrance. I just finished treatment for UPSC and now feel I am back where I started ten years ago. I'd like to say it is easier but it does not feel easier. somedays are better than others. It helps to start enjoying each day one at a time. I know that sounds cliche but it is quite true. Sometimes the antidepressant cymbalta helps you not be so obsessive or anxious about it. Some women get help with a therapist. You are not alone. I would talk to my Doctor about my physical worries. It helps to leave your physical worries to your Doctor.

Diane
  • maryln3
    maryln3 Member Posts: 62

Riding the Roller coaster
    I had breast ten years ago and use to worry with every ache and pain that it was recurrance. My oncologist told me to watch pain that lasted longer than two weeks. We all worry if aches and pains are from recurrance. I just finished treatment for UPSC and now feel I am back where I started ten years ago. I'd like to say it is easier but it does not feel easier. somedays are better than others. It helps to start enjoying each day one at a time. I know that sounds cliche but it is quite true. Sometimes the antidepressant cymbalta helps you not be so obsessive or anxious about it. Some women get help with a therapist. You are not alone. I would talk to my Doctor about my physical worries. It helps to leave your physical worries to your Doctor.

Diane

roller coaste...diane
    thanks for letting me know this is a ok feeling...i guess i am still newbie to this world of cancer...it sure does make u want to live each day to the fullest...

i am forever changed..i will take your advice