The ANSWER Has Finally Arrived - A Sundance Update (CRAIG)

Comments

• dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    :o (
    I'm sorry the news wasn't better, Craig, but we'll keep praying and looking forward to YOUR day.

Diane
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    hey you
    Hi Craig,

Sorry I'm one of the later ones to be replying here- you miss a day of the board and LOTS gets missed.
    What a lousy bummer for you. With that said, I can tell your "light shines", regardless of the news you received. I still believe "God has you covered", even though it hasn't so far been in the way we were hoping for. Sounds like you're doing okay. I can relate to starting up the big treatment again for the third time.
    I'm going to stop here, and send you a PM.

Stay strong-
    Lisa
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    lisa42 said:

hey you
    Hi Craig,

Sorry I'm one of the later ones to be replying here- you miss a day of the board and LOTS gets missed.
    What a lousy bummer for you. With that said, I can tell your "light shines", regardless of the news you received. I still believe "God has you covered", even though it hasn't so far been in the way we were hoping for. Sounds like you're doing okay. I can relate to starting up the big treatment again for the third time.
    I'm going to stop here, and send you a PM.

Stay strong-
    Lisa

Craig
    I am sorry that it has come back. I wish you the best and I read your post and was moved crying again. Have a wonderful day

michelle
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Oh Craig
    There are not enough words to convey my appreciation for you. You've described so much of what goes on for me as I live with cancer, and you demonstrate such boundless humbleness and love for all who share this path with you (and I bet for those around you who don't live with cancer as well). I'm so glad that you also take the time to share. You add much to this discussion board.

Leslie
  • kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Craig
    I'm so sorry for your news. I hear the weariness in your words. I understand it all too well. But, you are strong and determined. You can do this, and this time you have all of us, too. Keep going. When you're going through hell, hit the gas! Don't stop now!

Kimby
  • Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut Member Posts: 336 Member
    kimby said:

Craig
    I'm so sorry for your news. I hear the weariness in your words. I understand it all too well. But, you are strong and determined. You can do this, and this time you have all of us, too. Keep going. When you're going through hell, hit the gas! Don't stop now!

Kimby

Strength for the battle
    Craig:

Your post was very kind and was sensitively written--the kind of writing that reflects a strong character and a compassionate heart.

I join so many here in saying that I wish your news had been different.

Despite this setback and your weariness of the fight, your words convey the picture of a man who is committed to winning the battle. I wish you all the best.

Hatshepsut
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    lesvanb said:

Oh Craig
    There are not enough words to convey my appreciation for you. You've described so much of what goes on for me as I live with cancer, and you demonstrate such boundless humbleness and love for all who share this path with you (and I bet for those around you who don't live with cancer as well). I'm so glad that you also take the time to share. You add much to this discussion board.

Leslie

Sorry
    I'm sorry the news isn't better for you. I was humbled by your post and your compassion not to steal "the thunder". We all have a story and sharing on this board is part of our journey. This journey you take again will be with friends and people that all have had cancer so you are not alone in this third trial period of your life. I continue to pray for you and know that you are not alone and God has a special plan for you. I am glad you found this board - finally - and you are such an inspiration.

Kim
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Not good news
    I'm sorry the news wasn't what you hoped for, Craig. I truly hope you don't get "too" tired to do what needs to be done next. And i'm really glad you didn't listen to that idiot doctors death sentence. You seem like a very strong willed, strong minded individual, and i have no doubt that it's in you to hold out for a cure. My great uncle Wallace lived for 25 years after it had spread to his lungs. He held out for a cure that didn't come, but one will. Have you read the reports on stem cells? This is looking like it may be very, very promising.

You are an inspiration, and a pillar of strength, whether you realize it or not!

Many hugs,
    Krista
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi dear Craig,sorry that I
    Hi dear Craig,sorry that I am a little late,I didn't have internet access for a couple of days because I am travelling.Your post brought tears to my eyes again.Although you guys have cancer,you don't know how important you are to us caregivers,you are the reasons we live for,you are the reasons we appreciate life more.I always tell my husband that as long as he is here,I have a place to call home,otherwise,things will be totally different.I am sure you understand the feeling of seeing someone you love very much suffers from this beast.But no matter how painful it is,we caregivers are willing to make this fight with you together and hopefully one day we will win.I am really sorry to hear it's the third one,but I know you will be doing fine and I believe you will make it.Please take good care of yourself and let us know the surgery date.We will be here for you.
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519

Hi dear Craig,sorry that I am a little late,I didn't have internet access for a couple of days because I am travelling.Your post brought tears to my eyes again.Although you guys have cancer,you don't know how important you are to us caregivers,you are the reasons we live for,you are the reasons we appreciate life more.I always tell my husband that as long as he is here,I have a place to call home,otherwise,things will be totally different.I am sure you understand the feeling of seeing someone you love very much suffers from this beast.But no matter how painful it is,we caregivers are willing to make this fight with you together and hopefully one day we will win.I am really sorry to hear it's the third one,but I know you will be doing fine and I believe you will make it.Please take good care of yourself and let us know the surgery date.We will be here for you.

Craig, sorry to hear that
    Craig, sorry to hear that you have to fight the beast again. I hope this will be your last time to deal with this. You have been through so much and are such an inspiration to so many of us, You are a wonderful person and you will beat this. Sending positive thought you way. I know you must be so tired, I have only been at this since feb and I am tired, you must be exhausted, may you gain some strength and get some rest to help you durin gthis next obstacle. Bless you. You can do it. Petrina
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member

Craig, sorry to hear that you have to fight the beast again. I hope this will be your last time to deal with this. You have been through so much and are such an inspiration to so many of us, You are a wonderful person and you will beat this. Sending positive thought you way. I know you must be so tired, I have only been at this since feb and I am tired, you must be exhausted, may you gain some strength and get some rest to help you durin gthis next obstacle. Bless you. You can do it. Petrina

We are here
    So sorry that you received the disappointing news. I'm glad that we are here this time so that you don't have to "go it alone".Rely on us as many have relied on you. You are in my prayers!!!

Dawn
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member

Strength for the battle
    Craig:

Your post was very kind and was sensitively written--the kind of writing that reflects a strong character and a compassionate heart.

I join so many here in saying that I wish your news had been different.

Despite this setback and your weariness of the fight, your words convey the picture of a man who is committed to winning the battle. I wish you all the best.

Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut
    I am humbled by your post and I am honored that you feel such a way.

You are a fine writer in your own right - I recognize that in you.

It was a pleasure to have you contribute to the post - your words have touched me today and it means alot to me that you posted.

Thank you
    -Craig
  • Sundanceh

Craig
    I am sorry that it has come back. I wish you the best and I read your post and was moved crying again. Have a wonderful day

michelle

Michelle :)
    Your post has touched my heart this evening...I was certainly glad to give you that RJA information and the website so your granddaughter would not have to take chemo - I sure hope you get the information you need - it made me feel so good to be able to offer you something.

You might not know it, but I'm going to tell you. I have followed your story very closely. I came to the board after Angel's passing, but I know of him and how you guys were through your posts.

You have had so much to have to deal with and I feel your pain, my heart just hearts for you and I wish so much I could ease your pain. I want you to know that I think you are a brave lady and you are handling everything so well, I'm certainly proud to know you.

Thank you so much for reading my post and responding. It means a great deal to me to hear from you.

Vaya con Dios
    -Craig
  • Sundanceh
    lesvanb said:

Oh Craig

Leslie

Leslie
    Your post melted my heart! I had no idea that you were even reading me - that I've touched you in these posts makes me feel so good, so useful and of value.

Your words are deep and from the soul - and that's the blessing to me. I'm certainly glad that you can relate to what I am talking to you about.

I will always take the time to share with you and everyone.

You are special!
    -Craig
  • Sundanceh

Sorry
    I'm sorry the news isn't better for you. I was humbled by your post and your compassion not to steal "the thunder". We all have a story and sharing on this board is part of our journey. This journey you take again will be with friends and people that all have had cancer so you are not alone in this third trial period of your life. I continue to pray for you and know that you are not alone and God has a special plan for you. I am glad you found this board - finally - and you are such an inspiration.

Kim

Kim
    You from the beginning have always made me feel welcome here! I'm so glad too that I have come here - finally yes, 5 years walking in the desert, searching and searching :)

I certainly value your input and you've been very sweet to me. I follow you closely too and want it so bad to work out for you. You're a sweetheart :)

-Craig
  • Sundanceh
    kimby said:

Craig

Kimby

Kimby
    It's very nice to be able to finally meet you!

And you're right, this time I have you guys as my "co-pilots." It does feel so wonderful having you along with me...it was a very lonely road at times in the old days.

I'm feeling really welcome now having you, Buzzard, and John join in on my post - thank you so much for that. It really means alot to me.

Thank you
    -Craig
  • Sundanceh

Not good news
    I'm sorry the news wasn't what you hoped for, Craig. I truly hope you don't get "too" tired to do what needs to be done next. And i'm really glad you didn't listen to that idiot doctors death sentence. You seem like a very strong willed, strong minded individual, and i have no doubt that it's in you to hold out for a cure. My great uncle Wallace lived for 25 years after it had spread to his lungs. He held out for a cure that didn't come, but one will. Have you read the reports on stem cells? This is looking like it may be very, very promising.

You are an inspiration, and a pillar of strength, whether you realize it or not!

Many hugs,
    Krista

Krista
    Thank you for your input! I'm tired, but there is no QUIT in me. I'll just rest for a minute and then saddle up and giddy up!

Thank you for your kind words - they mean alot to me.

I'm following your story too and I'm so hoping that you can find some relief - I feel your pain and just wish you could have a "slice of the pie" and not have to suffer so much.

-Craig
  • Sundanceh

Fight
    I can always count on you to come runnin' over the hill at full speed - not just with me but everybody!

You know we've talked and I understand you and am glad to a friend to you. You are a very kind and thoughtful lady - and you deserve only the best from here on it - you and hubby :)

You make my day each time you post to me :)

-Craig
  • Sundanceh
    dmdwins said:

We are here
    So sorry that you received the disappointing news. I'm glad that we are here this time so that you don't have to "go it alone".Rely on us as many have relied on you. You are in my prayers!!!

Dawn

Dawn
    I can tell that you keeping up with me :)

Otherwise, you wouldn't know about my go it alone program from the past.

Thank you for your kind words - you are very sweet!

-Craig
  • Sundanceh

Petrina
    Thank you for your support! I'm tired but will be ok, I'm ready to go. You hange in there too, I'm reading you too and you've had alot going.

-Craig