Scan tomorrow please pray!!

ittapp
ittapp Member Posts: 383 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Scan tomorrow please pray,this is after my 5th chemo treatment. I am so anxious and nervous, I am trying to stay calm. Will not know the results until Monday. God Bless, Patti

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    you bet!
    Patti,

I'm praying for you as I type this- for peace for you and, of course, for the results of the scan to be good.

Take care and let us know, of course-

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    I am
    praying and sending good vibes your way.......................AMEN
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Sending good vibes your way
    and that the next week of waiting goes as peacefully as it can. I also have a PET/CT scan tomorrow, and hope for continued NED status.

all the best, Leslie
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    To My Sweet Kindred Spirit
    Hi Patti

I'm sending everything that I have in my "medicine bag" right now - I'm sending it "priority mail."

I know you will be ok and hope the side effects continue to be manageable. I think of you often and remember how scared and anxious you have been - I've always tried to talk you off the ledge and get you refocused and settled back in. I think it's always just good to hear from someone though, you know? It makes you feel good - makes you feel like you matter, right? And believe me - YOU DO MATTER!

I want to thank you for your reply on my post - that's the most beautiful thing that you have said to me. I felt your sincerity and conviction in your words. It was like we were just talking.

I better stop before I get all wound up again - you go in there and handle your business and before you know it, you'll be going home.

You've come a long way home - you are only going to get stronger and stronger as the time goes by. No longer are you afraid of the unknown - you are conquering it!

I just get all choked up as I "watch you grow."

The other half of your kindred spirit
    -Craig
  • KFen725
    KFen725 Member Posts: 108 Member
    Praying!
    Patti, praying right this minute for peace for your heart as you prepare for your scan. I can only imagine the anxiety you are feeling - heck, I am ALREADY feeling anxious for my mom's first followup scan since treatment began, and it's 3-4 weeks away!

May God give you peace and calmness and a supernatural ability to trust in Him!
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    sending prayers your way
    hugs praying you have good results and peace
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Sonia32 said:

sending prayers your way
    hugs praying you have good results and peace

In my thoughts and prayers......
    for all scans to be good news.......for everyone....
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Buzzard said:

In my thoughts and prayers......
    for all scans to be good news.......for everyone....

Prayers to you
    You will come out of this just fine. I will pray for fantastic results. You go girl!

Jennie
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Praying Also
    Patti...with all the positive thoughts and prayers being sent you way nothing but great news will results. Hang on to the rope, keep the faith, and know we are all here for you.I personally do not what waiting for a scan results is like but I do know from waiting on my husbands scan how your imagination and fear can take over. It truly is going to be great knews. Hugs, blessings, and prayers Anna
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519
    amcp said:

Praying Also
    Patti...with all the positive thoughts and prayers being sent you way nothing but great news will results. Hang on to the rope, keep the faith, and know we are all here for you.I personally do not what waiting for a scan results is like but I do know from waiting on my husbands scan how your imagination and fear can take over. It truly is going to be great knews. Hugs, blessings, and prayers Anna

hoping for good results...

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member

Prayers
    Prayers being said for a good outcome on your scan. Positive vibes coming your way.

Kim
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    HI Patti
    I hope your scan results are very favorable and shows that the chemo is working
    -phil
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Dear Patti,I have prayed for
    Dear Patti,I have prayed for you,we are all hoping that you will have a good outcome of the scan.
  • lmliess
    lmliess Member Posts: 329

Dear Patti,I have prayed for
    Dear Patti,I have prayed for you,we are all hoping that you will have a good outcome of the scan.

Prayers and positive thoughts...
    ...are coming your way!! Keep us posted.

Mine is coming up in September...already getting that anxious feeling in my gut!!

Linda
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member
    lmliess said:

Prayers and positive thoughts...
    ...are coming your way!! Keep us posted.

Mine is coming up in September...already getting that anxious feeling in my gut!!

Linda

Will be praying for great
    Will be praying for great news for you. It is such an anxious time.

Dawn
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Me, too
    I'm praying for you, too!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • donnare
    donnare Member Posts: 266
    Hope all went well Patti -
    Hope all went well Patti - you are in my prayers!!

Be well,
    Donna
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Will do
    Hopes, prayers and good vibes heading your way from me. Good luck. Paula
  • krystle singer
    krystle singer Member Posts: 108
    Scan results
    Hi,
    I hope every thing went well. My scan was on Monday and I haven't heard anything so am in your shoes now! Pray that your news and mine will be good, good and great! I pray for you everyday, Patti!
    Sandi
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member

Scan results
    Hi,
    I hope every thing went well. My scan was on Monday and I haven't heard anything so am in your shoes now! Pray that your news and mine will be good, good and great! I pray for you everyday, Patti!
    Sandi

Good Thoughts
    Coming your way good luck with the scan results.

michelle