if you need info and lots of HOPE on Brain Trumors and Treatments PLEASE READ iT WILL HELP YOU

davidbdailey
davidbdailey Member Posts: 20
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
FACE'S OF HOPE! COPY AND PAST THIS LINK AND THEM CLICK SEARCH. http://www.cancer.duke.edu/btc/modules/faces5/index.php?id=1

IT FOR THE "PRESTON ROBERT TISCH BRAIN TUMOR CENTER AT DUKE UN.

iT HAS SO MUCH INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.

i AM UNDER THE CARE OF DR HENERY FREIDMAN AND DR DAVID REARDON. AND THERE ARE OTHERS WHO HELP THEM.

WHEN WE VISITED THEY GAVE US SO MUCH HOPE EVEN THOUGH WE HAD SOME HOPE BUILDING IN US JUST FROM VISITING THIS SITE AND READING ABOUT ONE OT HE fACE'S THAT IS SO CLOSE TO MINE. HIS NAME IS "DAVIDMBAILEY" AND HE HAS A WEB PAGE WITH ALL HIS INFORMATION. WHAT A SURVIVOUR AND GOING SO STRONG.

I HOPE THIS HELPS A LOT OF YOU OUT TO GET HOPE IN YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS. i KNOW ITS TOUGH AS MINE dx WAS GBM GRADE4, sCARED THE HECK OUT OF US AND i'M JUST FINISHING MY RADIATION TREATMENTS TODAY (30 OF THEM) AND MY cHEMO TEMADOR) COMPLETED YESTERDAY. GOING FOR MY NEXT MRI ON THE 12TH AND DUKE ON THE 19TH. i WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL. pLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY WIFE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILIES.

Comments

• stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Thank you, David. I hope you
    Thank you, David. I hope you don't mind if I ask you to turn your caps lock off - it's very hard to read, and it feels like you're "shouting" at us :)

Thanks for the good wishes!
  • Mannie
    Mannie Member Posts: 52
    David Bailey
    I've actually met David Bailey. My mom and I have seen several of his performances and we own some of his CDs. He is an incredibly humble person and so is his family, including his mom and dad. The last time we saw him was shortly after his most recent surgery which was around Thanksgiving 2008 and we saw him give an hour and a half concert with no break in January. I was completely shocked. One thing that has stuck with me from that concert is when he sang a song about hope and said that he was glad he wrote that song when everything was going well because it's a lot easier to have hope then. He's exactly right. I've been thinking about that statement a lot lately actually. He really is an inspiration to so many people, that's why he is so well known and loved.

Continue Taking Care of Yourself,
    Mannie