Home with a path report

pjk
pjk Member Posts: 17
edited March 2014 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1
I am home from my hysterectomy. So much more relaxed here than there, even thought the staff at the hospital was fantastic. The doctor came in and said I could go home and that surprisingly the pathology report from the surgery was already back. She had a pretty good poker face, but it broke when she said my cancer was stage1B, grade 1. The original biopsy report had it at grade 3!!! It is rare for it to go down that much. For further treatment, I have nothing except frequent gyn/onc appointments!!! The news couldn't have been better.

Comments

• bella09
    bella09 Member Posts: 37 Member
    Happy to hear your good news
    I am happy to hear that you are home. I know that cancer is cancer, but it is good news to hear that your cancer is at a grade and stage that you won't need further treatment. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Jean
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    PJK what wonderful news
    Glad you got home from the hospital. Take it easy and take care of yourself. I am so happy for you that you will not need any treatment other than you exams. That is great news. HUGs to you.
  • deanna14
    deanna14 Member Posts: 732
    Ro10 said:

PJK what wonderful news
    Glad you got home from the hospital. Take it easy and take care of yourself. I am so happy for you that you will not need any treatment other than you exams. That is great news. HUGs to you.

PJK
    Congratulations! That is fantastic news. Now you can rest easy and let your body heal from your surgery.
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    deanna14 said:

PJK
    Congratulations! That is fantastic news. Now you can rest easy and let your body heal from your surgery.

AWESOME :)

AWESOME :)