Chemo

deanna14
deanna14 Member Posts: 732
If all goes well, I will have chemo # 5 today! So close to being finished and hopefully for good! Also hoping to get CT results from the doc today.

Hope everyone is feeling well. In my prayers always!
Love and hugs,
Deanna

Comments

• shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291
    In my thoughts and
    In my thoughts and prayers... five down one to go, wahoooooooooo!!!!

MIND, BODY AND SOUL!

Hugs
  • Teresa 61
    Teresa 61 Member Posts: 84 Member

In my thoughts and
    In my thoughts and prayers... five down one to go, wahoooooooooo!!!!

MIND, BODY AND SOUL!

Hugs

Deanna
    Good luck on your 5th chemo. Pray all goes well for you....Teresa
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Teresa 61 said:

Deanna
    Good luck on your 5th chemo. Pray all goes well for you....Teresa

Fingers crossed and prayers uplifted! Good luck, today!
    Please post when you can and let us know how today went. I'm hoping for no delays or complications. You're almost done! How wonderful!
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    Deanna hope you were able to receive chemo # 5
    Deanna hope all went well and you were able to get you chemo today. Hope you do well after it also. Hope you got good results from the CT also. HUGS to you.
  • deanna14
    deanna14 Member Posts: 732
    Ro10 said:

Deanna hope you were able to receive chemo # 5
    Deanna hope all went well and you were able to get you chemo today. Hope you do well after it also. Hope you got good results from the CT also. HUGS to you.

Prayers answered!
    Thank you for all of the prayers, well wishes and hugs! I was able to get chemo number 5 today and anticipate and anticipate getting the 6th and final treatment on May 18. Yippeeeee!! It's party time!! My CT scan results were no change.... NED! CA 125 was 8.7! Life is good... God answers prayers.

I hope this finds you all feeling well! Love and hugs to all. You are always included in my prayers.
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Woo! Woo! 5 down & 1 (JUST 1 !!) to go!!
    I'm so glad that you got Round 5 with no delays or heroics. Wow! So nearly done & a NED CT-scan and low CA-125! Life is good! And I'm so happy for you!! Soon you'll be a part of the 'out-of-treatment' crowd, with hair and eyebrows and all that good stuff!!

:D
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member

Woo! Woo! 5 down & 1 (JUST 1 !!) to go!!
    I'm so glad that you got Round 5 with no delays or heroics. Wow! So nearly done & a NED CT-scan and low CA-125! Life is good! And I'm so happy for you!! Soon you'll be a part of the 'out-of-treatment' crowd, with hair and eyebrows and all that good stuff!!

:D

Deanna,
    Congrats on your

Deanna,

Congrats on your progress. I'm sending prayers and best wishes to you.

Mary Ann
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    deanna14 said:

Prayers answered!
    Thank you for all of the prayers, well wishes and hugs! I was able to get chemo number 5 today and anticipate and anticipate getting the 6th and final treatment on May 18. Yippeeeee!! It's party time!! My CT scan results were no change.... NED! CA 125 was 8.7! Life is good... God answers prayers.

I hope this finds you all feeling well! Love and hugs to all. You are always included in my prayers.

Yeah Deanna only 1 more chemo to go
    You did get wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Number 5 chemo completed, and great CT and Ca 125 result. Getting close to celebration time for you. The way I figure it, my last external radiation will be on May 18th. We can have a long distance celebration. Of course I still have more treatments to go with the internal radiation and the last 3 chemo treatments. I hope you will be feeling well this week. You did not mention the nausea after the last treatment, so was it better for you. I hope so. Take care.
  • shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291
    daisy366 said:

Deanna,
    Congrats on your

Deanna,

Congrats on your progress. I'm sending prayers and best wishes to you.

Mary Ann

HAPPY FEET
    Dancing with excitement. One more, wahooooooo!!!!!

MIND, BODY AND SOUL!

Hugs.
  • barb55
    barb55 Member Posts: 91
    best wishes
    Thinking of you Deanna and and everyone else on this site. Can't wait for more of you to join me in, "Finished with treatment and on with life after cancer world!"
    hugs, Barb
  • bonniesue
    bonniesue Member Posts: 124 Member
    deanna14 said:

Prayers answered!

great news
    So happy for you and God does answer prayers! Bonnie
  • fuzzytrouble
    fuzzytrouble Member Posts: 212
    Wow Deanna number 5 is here already, I am so happy for you. I hope all goes well in both areas.
    Hugs to you,
    Sharon
  • fuzzytrouble
    fuzzytrouble Member Posts: 212
    deanna14 said:

Prayers answered!

So happy for you
    Deanna it is so good to hear great news like yours. Number 6 will be here in no time at all.
    Life is good.
    Sharon