Husband back in the hospital

angelsbaby
angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
He was admitted last nite for severe pain and vomiting may have a blockage again he was just released on monday problems started tuesday. Will no more today, I am mad he should not of been released. and they just operated for the blockage. something is not right but i will find out beleave that.He is in so much pain they put the ng tube down last nite he cried he scared he dosn't want to be cut open again. i will go to the hospital later. thank god his brother is visiting because he would not have gone to the hospital last nite but he is getting help so we will see

michelle

Comments

• MoonDragon
    MoonDragon Member Posts: 183
    Oh Michelle, I'm so sorry!
    Oh Michelle, I'm so sorry! You two have been through so much! May God keep his great arms around you both and may your husband get the help he needs so badly!!

Hugs!!

Jorie
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Oh no- my heart aches for
    Oh no- my heart aches for what you're both going through! I'm so sorry!
    It does, indeed, seem like a nightmare. All I can say is- hold onto God's hand- even if it seems like He's not there, He is. I'm praying hard that the doctors will discover what's causing the pain, vomiting, etc. and this time will be 100% successful- also for your husband to be calmed and for him to turn to God for comfort in this scary time.

God bless you, your husband, and husband's brother-
    Lisa
  • angelsbaby
    lisa42 said:

Oh no- my heart aches for
    Oh no- my heart aches for what you're both going through! I'm so sorry!
    It does, indeed, seem like a nightmare. All I can say is- hold onto God's hand- even if it seems like He's not there, He is. I'm praying hard that the doctors will discover what's causing the pain, vomiting, etc. and this time will be 100% successful- also for your husband to be calmed and for him to turn to God for comfort in this scary time.

God bless you, your husband, and husband's brother-
    Lisa

kind thought
    thank you i am praying too

michelle
  • keepnthefaith
    keepnthefaith Member Posts: 36
    Keep fighting until someone
    Keep fighting until someone give you some answers and takes care of him. Squeeky wheel...ya know? I am sorry that he (and you) are having to endure so much. I will pray that God will give the doctors the knowledge they need to make the right diagnosis and treatment - that your husband's pain will subside and that you will have peace.
    Hang in there.
    Felicia
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member

Keep fighting until someone
    Keep fighting until someone give you some answers and takes care of him. Squeeky wheel...ya know? I am sorry that he (and you) are having to endure so much. I will pray that God will give the doctors the knowledge they need to make the right diagnosis and treatment - that your husband's pain will subside and that you will have peace.
    Hang in there.
    Felicia

So sorry to hear that the
    So sorry to hear that the two of you are dealing with this. I will say a prayer right now for the two of you and for the doctors so have clarity and find a direction for your hubby.
    Aloha,
    Kathlee
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    So Sorry
    I am so very sorry to hear that you two are going through this. I wish there was something I could do to help. I will pray for the both of you. Keep pressing on, I know God is with you both. *HUGS*
    God Bless
    Beth
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Prayer
    So sorry to hear that you are going through trouble again; it must be so exhausting and
    a fearful time. But we are stronger than we think and can take a lot.....keeping you
    in my prayers.
  • rrob
    rrob Member Posts: 158
    Sorry
    I'm so sorry! You and your husband are in my prayers.

Rebecca
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    prayers as well
    I too continue to pray for the both of you. I am sure this is so hard for you to watch; you want to just punch somebody's lights out! I pray for strength for the both of you and for God to touch the hands of Angel's doctors so they can find what the problem is and give him some relief.
    mary
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Praying also
    So very sorry to hear that you and your husband are having to go through this so soon after being released from the hospital. Our prayers are with you and with the doctors. May they beable to stop your husbands pain and find the problem that is causing it. Hang in there...I can not imagine what you are going through but know that GOD is with you both and all of the prayers that are being offered in your behalf with help.
    Hugs
    Anna
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Oh, dear
    Michelle,

Add me to the list of people praying for you and your husband. I do hope they can get him feeling better soon. Y'all have walking such a rough road lately...

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    how are you?
    Just checking in to see how you two are doing. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Kathleen
  • changing2
    changing2 Member Posts: 118
    Praying for you both!
    Just want you to know, you've been in my thoughts and prayers.
  • angelsbaby
    changing2 said:

Praying for you both!

bad news again
    Thank you all, found out the problem. not good . some blockage due to to many tumors growing to fast ilesosotmy operation not really needed, still in alot of pain ng tube out dr suggest plans with hospice will keep my love at home and have the nurse come to him. he looks better today the catb scan results came in to day and thats when the dr gave us the bad news tumors growing with in two weeks from surgery tumors pressing on things thats why the pain . I want them to take care of the pain , hes been in so much lately . just an update . he is getting clear liguids at dinner so far no vomiting that is good. just need to get pain in control

thanks

michelle
  • angelsbaby
    changing2 said:

Praying for you both!

bad news again
    Thank you all, found out the problem. not good . some blockage due to to many tumors growing to fast ilesosotmy operation not really needed, still in alot of pain ng tube out dr suggest plans with hospice will keep my love at home and have the nurse come to him. he looks better today the catb scan results came in to day and thats when the dr gave us the bad news tumors growing with in two weeks from surgery tumors pressing on things thats why the pain . I want them to take care of the pain , hes been in so much lately . just an update . he is getting clear liguids at dinner so far no vomiting that is good. just need to get pain in control

thanks

michelle
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917

bad news again

thanks

michelle

Prayers
    God Bless both of you Michelle. We will be holding up in prayer that you find the right path through this latest news. Keep coming here for support...we care a lot and want to help in whatever way we can.

Many hugs, Vicki
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375

bad news again

thanks

michelle

Huggggs Michelle
    I've been reading along with all your updates but don't have any words of wisdom to give you other than to let you know my thoughts are with both of you and that I'm sending out thoughts that they can find the right dosage of meds to get the pain under control. Also, when the hospice nurse comes to the house, I'm hoping that they can give you a break too... and help YOU with what is going on. You are suffering just as much as Angel but we tend the medical profession focuses on the patient, not the caregiver. I know hospice nurses are angels, for the patient and for the caregiver, so hopefully you will be getting some support for you, Michelle, as well as for your hubby.

Know that we all are pulling for both of you, hon!

Hugggggs,

Cheryl
  • changing2
    changing2 Member Posts: 118

bad news again

thanks

michelle

So sorry
    Sending love,prayers and hugs....wish it were more:(
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241

bad news again

thanks

michelle

Visit?
    I sent you a private email about visiting your husband if he's still in the hospital. Please read it. I live in Scottsdale, and I'm pretty sure you live in Cave Creek. If that's not a good idea, let me know. Thanks. Mike
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member

bad news again

thanks

michelle

Still praying
    Be strong and God will get you through this.
    mary