#9 Monday

Buzzard
Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Start # 9 of 12 Monday........almost home............

Comments

• beachinmom
    beachinmom Member Posts: 73
    Yea....the countdown is
    Yea....the countdown is always good.
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    Good Job!
    You're doing great! Keep up the great attitude. You'll be done with this before you know it. Keep the faith!

Faith
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Way to GO
    Your almost home, rounding third, keep it up, your going to make an infield homerun before you know it.

*GREAT NEWS*
    God Bless
    Beth
  • MoonDragon
    MoonDragon Member Posts: 183
    WoooooHoooooo!!
    Fantastic, almost over!! It's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel.......more than nice!!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    So close
    So close you can taste it!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Yippee Skippee!
    Hang in there buddy - you are so close now. We need you to cross that finish line, then drag us across after you!!!

Many hugs, Vicki
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Light
    Seeing light at the end of the tunnel is a great feeling; knowing that you have
    made it is a boost to the old self-esteem. You are an inspiration to all of us!
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    dixchi said:

Light
    Seeing light at the end of the tunnel is a great feeling; knowing that you have
    made it is a boost to the old self-esteem. You are an inspiration to all of us!

yeeehhhhhhh
    good boy, well done!!! good stuff for hanging in there . i love Vicki's picture of you reaching back to drag us all through.

best of luck,
    Maggie
  • Buzzard
    maglets said:

yeeehhhhhhh
    good boy, well done!!! good stuff for hanging in there . i love Vicki's picture of you reaching back to drag us all through.

best of luck,
    Maggie

Thanks.........
    and when Im done Im not gonna leave the ones that got me through all this....The ones that stayed with me and listen to me gripe and groan......gonna drag everyone of ya through...just don't let go of the rope.......... :-)
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Praise God
    So excited that you are almost home ...through this chemo. You are such an encouragement to everyone on the board and you do so much good. You always have the right words for the situation. I know you helped us. We will continue to pray for you and thank God for being your support through this battle. We will never let go of the rope.
    Anna and Frank
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Buzzard said:

Thanks.........
    and when Im done Im not gonna leave the ones that got me through all this....The ones that stayed with me and listen to me gripe and groan......gonna drag everyone of ya through...just don't let go of the rope.......... :-)

gotta hold
    I've got a hold on the line Buzz. Hope the rope is a sturdy one.:):):)
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    You are into single digits!!!!
    Sending my bestest hugs!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Mike49
    Mike49 Member Posts: 261
    Wow man that is great
    Show us the way, I start #5 this week, I'll be thinking about you and holding on to that rope.

Mike
  • Mike49 said:

Wow man that is great
    Show us the way, I start #5 this week, I'll be thinking about you and holding on to that rope.

Mike

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Buzzard
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Gracious Senorita Nana B
    Just to let everyone right behind me know.................I see a light at the end of the tunnel...........and its not a train.......just hold on :-)
  • polarprincess
    polarprincess Member Posts: 202
    Buzzard said:

Gracious Senorita Nana B
    Just to let everyone right behind me know.................I see a light at the end of the tunnel...........and its not a train.......just hold on :-)

hi
    HI buzzard.. i go for round 6 out of 8 on monday.. i will be thinking of you sitting in my chair..I too am seeing the light at the end....oh what a glorious day!!
  • MoonDragon
    MoonDragon Member Posts: 183

hi
    HI buzzard.. i go for round 6 out of 8 on monday.. i will be thinking of you sitting in my chair..I too am seeing the light at the end....oh what a glorious day!!

Congrats to you too,
    Congrats to you too, princess! :)
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Buzzard said:

Thanks.........

I'm hanging on...
    Buzzard, First I have to get through the surgery. For some reason, I am more afraid of that than the chemo. As it gets closer (Feb 4) I just want to run away. I have never felt this way before. I don't know how to get past it...

Vicki
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    On the home stretch....
    Hey there. You're on the short rows now. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Kirsten
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    VickiCO said:

I'm hanging on...
    Buzzard, First I have to get through the surgery. For some reason, I am more afraid of that than the chemo. As it gets closer (Feb 4) I just want to run away. I have never felt this way before. I don't know how to get past it...

Vicki

prayer
    Vicki, I am praying for peace on this issue. I know you are afraid of all the possible outcomes of this surgery, probably the main one being a colostomy. While radiation and chemo aren't pleasant, their side effects aren't generally permanent, and thus easier to handle emotionally. The possibility that surgery might leave you with a permanent change to your life is probably what is scaring you. Just know that God has brought you through thus far and remain with you through the end. WHATEVER the outcome, it will be the best and you will have the strength and support you need when you need it. Focus on today. Today, I will get out of bed and enjoy my loved ones. Take some Ativan if it helps to relieve your anxiety, it certainly does mine when I start in with the what ifs. Once the anxiety goes away I am able to remember all the times God has been there for me and know that means He will be there for me into the future. I remember to just move through today and to be thankful for everything that I experienced, just today. Tomorrow, well that has to be left for tomorrow.
    mary