stage 4

doris2657
doris2657 Member Posts: 38
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi all well I'm going for my econd pet scan on 6-26-08 Had 4 rounds of chemo folfox oxi avastatin,still have some pain in my abdomon,my onc says it is because I had 2 major surgery's with in 6 weeks of each other,I am A little nervous about my pet scan I try to think possitive hoping the chemo has started working.It is so nice to come here and talk about our fears and good news.Thank you all God bless you all Doris

Comments

• betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Hi Doris,sending you good vibes for good results in your uncoming pet scan. God bless you
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    Thinking of you with positive thoughts. I know the waiting is so hard; but try to keep your thoughts positive and see that chemo working! My prayers are with you!

Faith
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    HUGS and sending good vibes for a negative scan. The waiting is hard but we all know how you feel.

Lisa F.
  • winediva
    winediva Member Posts: 26
    Hey there! I'm a Stage 4 gal as well and just had surgery about 5 weeks ago. I'm 1 treatment in to 6 months of chemo (12 treatments). In other words, I feel ya sister.
    Sending lots of positive karma your way.
  • pamness
    pamness Member Posts: 524 Member
    I am also sending positive thougths. God Bless - I am nervous about every scan and test I get - keep thinking "one day at a time" and "so far so good". Sorry these are so trite, but they work.

Pam
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    Praying that all goes well with the scan. I know how nervewracking it can be to have these tests done and have to wait for results. My dad has to go through it and it is very difficult for me to wait for his results.

God bless,

-Lee-
  • jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you get good results with your pet scan..hugs to you, Audrey.