Scan results..sort of

impactzone
impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello all,
Just got back from Stanford and overall it was a good scan, based on the first read. We both feel good because my onc basically said based on all the information they have right now, he didn't see anything standing out. They did not have the final blood work (CEA only) and final written radiologist report but everything so far was good, including talking by phone to the radiologist. It is a 4.5 hour drive(one way) to Stanford from where I live so I try to get as much done in one day as possible to avoid having to go back 2 days later. Right now the plan is another scan in June and life goes on until I get "scanxiety" in 12 weeks.
Thanks all for your pryaers and thoughts. Here is one stage 4 who just does as good as he can and is now 1 year out with a clean liver after surgery and chemo and 6 months clean after lung surgery...eating healthy, praying and just grateful.
Chip

Comments

• jenhopesprays
    jenhopesprays Member Posts: 128 Member
    Chip,

So far so good is so, so, good! Thanks for sharing.

My family has you in our prayers.

Jen
  • jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    Hi,
    I feel very happy right now reading your post. I hope you stay healthy for a very, very long time. Hugs to you, Audrey.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    That's good news!
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Great news! Tomorrow is scan day for hubby also . Am on pins and needles again. Amazing how 3 mos goes by so quick. Keep the faith and God Bless
    Diane