symptoms?

Options
ajaw
ajaw Member Posts: 1
I have had a lump in my neck for about a year and a half. This past fall my ENT had an MRI taken. I was told that it was a lymphangioma. This condition is very rare in adults so I have been worried I was misdiagnosed. Just recently I found another lump in my upper inner thigh. I do not have any other serious symptoms. I am always very tired but have a 4 mth old, 3 and 5 year old. Can anyone offer any advise?

Comments

• JACINDA
    JACINDA Member Posts: 6
    Options
    I would say to make sure you have it checked out immediately. Either by the same Dr. or another one, lumps are nothing to take lightly I know from experience. God bless
  • Racht
    Racht Member Posts: 38
    Options
    I have a lot of experience with "being tired all the time." I had chronic fatigue, mono and then lymphoma. I went thru both chemo and radiation. I've learned more about whole health since going through all that and i wish I knew it before- back when i had cfs. There is a lot you can do just by making simple changes. I have adopted a whole foods plant based diet, I juice (with a juicer), I drink coconut water regularly, (health benefits of this are incredible!) see onenaturalexperience.com for more info. (no it isn't expensive) I take pharm. grade of fish oil, a probiotic (to replace natural flora lost as a result of antibiotics and toxins), I also take a fast dissolving multi. Last summer I started with a wellness chriopractor. Regular adjustments are essential to whole health...most importantly eat foods that are nutrient dense (legumes, veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds) and limit animal proteins. Eliminate any artificial anything in your diet (flavors, colors), eliminate things like msg, high fructose corn syrup, refined sugar, and drink tons of filtered water! you should drink 1/3 of your body weight in oz. of water DAILY. Have fresh fiber before every meal (this will help satisfy you and cleanse your intestines) and ABSOLUTELY do a colon/body cleanse routinely. I am in the middle of one now. see colonix.org. do this and you'll be healthier than people who don't think they're sick...(but probably are) hope that helps.
  • Folks24
    Folks24 Member Posts: 106
    Options
    If you are concerned about something ask your dr. Get an explanation. If he doesn't listen, get another opinion from another dr.

Soooo many people anymore are not proactive with their drs. I don't know if it is they are afraid to find out something or just used to "yes dr, of course dr, etc.". Doctors are not God! Become a proactive person and an active part of your health care. Ask questons. Get involved!