I will have a tequila for you...

alta29
alta29 Member Posts: 435 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Someone told me to start enjoying life...and I have been doing that pretty often...Puerto Rico in May...Cozumel last month and Tampico mexico tomorrow.....KNow what ? In my life I only took 2 vacations...yyeeeeaaarrrrsssssss ago...I really didn't do a lot of things for myself..but I am learning....and loving it...I WILL make plans for future, I am visualizing myself retiring in Cancun very soon...taking life very easily and enjoying all the good things that God gave us...This beast will NOT win this war...it took me 46 years to learn how to enjoy life, people, birds, the rain, elderly, babies, the beach, SHOPPING, flowers, helping people, friends....etc etc etc and "he" is not taking it away....
Believe and God bless....

Comments

• Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    Have a great trip!!! You will need to make up for all of those years that you didn't do things for yourself! Boy, you've got a lot of fun ahead of you!!!!Glad you have learned, just sorry that you had to learn the hard way. Have a great trip and do have a tequila for me!!!

Faith
  • shmurciakova
    shmurciakova Member Posts: 906 Member
    Good for you! Get out there and enjoy yourself...You can tip a few shots back for me. I'm jealous!! I was gonna say, maybe you should just move down there...
    Have a wonderful trip,
    Susan H.
  • alta29

Good for you! Get out there and enjoy yourself...You can tip a few shots back for me. I'm jealous!! I was gonna say, maybe you should just move down there...
    Have a wonderful trip,
    Susan H.

I am really thinking about it....Cozumel is soooo pretty...I went snorkling for the first time last month and it was an experience of a life time...is cheap and people are super nice....
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    alta29 said:

I am really thinking about it....Cozumel is soooo pretty...I went snorkling for the first time last month and it was an experience of a life time...is cheap and people are super nice....

How about the greatest trip you could ever make??? That would be to Nashville in September to join other semi-colons sharing, enjoying and loving life!! - to the fullest. and the tequila doesn't stop flowing.
  • alta29
    kerry said:

How about the greatest trip you could ever make??? That would be to Nashville in September to join other semi-colons sharing, enjoying and loving life!! - to the fullest. and the tequila doesn't stop flowing.

sounds great too !!!!! know what ? I will look into it....
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    I know you will enjoy! Good for you. God Bless
  • claud1951
    claud1951 Member Posts: 424 Member
    Good for you!! Life is good!

Claudia
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    wow what a positive attitude!!!!!
    have a great time living again. only 1 question?
    will you be doing the naked happy dance when you are indulging? lol!!!
    be well
    nevr,ever give up!!
    bruce