CAT scan results...

pink05
pink05 Member Posts: 550
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone,

Just want to let you know that my dad continues to be NED! He has been off of chemo since September of 06 for stage IV CC that spread to his liver. Thank you to all those who prayed for him. Prayer has really gotten us through the last year and a half.

God bless you all,

-Lee-

Comments

• usakat
    usakat Member Posts: 610 Member
    Great news, Lee. Congratulations to your dad, you and your entire family.

Blessings to you and yours....
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    So good to hear news like this Lee. Al the best to your Dad and may you all enjoy the "positive" delight and relief that comes from "negative" scans.
    Rob
  • alta29
    alta29 Member Posts: 435 Member
    wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • maureen1
    maureen1 Member Posts: 2
    Lee,

This was a good message for me to read as my mom just learned yesterday that her CC has spread to the liver. Too frightening and I can barely read about it at this point. It was heartening to hear about your father.

Maureen
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    maureen1 said:

Lee,

This was a good message for me to read as my mom just learned yesterday that her CC has spread to the liver. Too frightening and I can barely read about it at this point. It was heartening to hear about your father.

Maureen

Hi Lee......and I hope that takes some of pressure off you too! Congratulations to your dad!
    Your message gives great hope to others....and as you can see ...it has already helped Maureen with some of her understandable fears.
    Ross and Jen
  • sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Lee,

Great news! It gives me hope that my cancer stays away. I've had 2 recurrences in the liver. It continues to be a battle but this gives me hope. Thanks.

Debbie
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    I'm so glad to hear that your dad is doing so good! Congrats to him and I hope you are celebrating every min you have.

Lisa F.
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Lee... I'm so happy for you and know how relieved you must be ! Celebrate and hugs! God Bless & Keep the faith.

Diane