Scan tomorrow

hopefulone
hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Everyone. My husband's first scan after starting chemo is tomorrow. We are hoping and praying for some positive signs that the tumors in his liver are shrinking and no progression. I know you will all keep us in your thoughts and prayers and want you to know it means a lot to us as I believe prayers are the most powerful treatment. Also I know that Betsy is having her scan tomorrow , so sending positive thoughts and prayers her way as well. Thanks for your support. God Bless & keep the faith .
Diane

Comments

• spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Hey, Diane -

You're right... keeping you and your husband in my prayers. Betsy - you, too, darlin'!

- SpongeBob
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    spongebob said:

Hey, Diane -

You're right... keeping you and your husband in my prayers. Betsy - you, too, darlin'!

- SpongeBob

Diane - I'll be thinking of your husband - thanks for thinking of me. Bob - thanks, too - will try and make the Friday the 13th etc, etc, party (and great news on clean scope!).

Betsy
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    Good thoughts for you and Betsy also my prayers are with your husband and also Betsy.
  • Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut Member Posts: 336 Member
    Diane (and Betsy): All our positive thoughts are directed your way tomorrow.

Hatshepsut
  • Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    Les is more Less is more. I will be praying for less tumors and more celebrating.