One GREAT BIG NAKED HAPPY DANCE!!!!

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Congrats to sue (jerseysue), **** (vinny3), Shoda, Annie, and Julie (littlejulie) mom for dancing with NED....and Kate for the good news on Jim!!!!

I have been having dizzy spells,can't use the computer very much...sigh...gets in the way being a computer consultant..hehehehe, so, I missed some VERY IMPORTANT posts...

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA

NAKED HAPPY DANCE FOR ALL!!!!!

BIG NED hugs!!!
Kathi

Comments

• pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    I missed these posts also, and just want to say congratulations to all. What wonderful news!!!

God bless,

-Lee-
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Hope you find out soon why the dizzy spells.
    Just wanted to add my name to your NED list. I'm shouting it to everyone. YEAH!
    Jo Ann
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    Thank you, I'm dancing inside (it's 20 degrees outside). Do they know why the dizzy spells?

• kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    vinny3 said:

Thank you, I'm dancing inside (it's 20 degrees outside). Do they know why the dizzy spells?

Dancin in OZ for all those who are joining the NEDDIES!(I'll leave tha naked bit to Kathi...he!he!)
    Great to see so much good news here. Jen and I sincerely hope that many of you others can also in time reap rewards for your many hours of treatment.....we BELIEVE you can!
    Kathi.....settle down gal...all that dancin n jumpin around is rattlin yah brains....no wonder yer dizzy!
    Cheers sweetie.....hope it improves.
    huggs, Ross n Jen
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Kathi, I echo your sentiments wonderful news on the NED's. I hope to see many more NED posts in the near future! Be sure to take care of yourself. I assume your having the spells checked out and wish you a speedy recovery . Your always so upbeat & positive. I enjoy reading your posts. God Bless. Diane
  • Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    I have been AWOL since January to focus on - oh heck, life just crazy. today is my firt time signing on and WOW what an inspiration to see all the good news. There is power in numbers and it just goes to show, more and more this disease is being controlled and beaten. congratulations to all of you who have received good news. Myself, my last scan showed the liver tumors are gone and other tumors on each side of my colon (outside) have shrunk.
    Life is good.
    Limey
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Limey said:

I have been AWOL since January to focus on - oh heck, life just crazy. today is my firt time signing on and WOW what an inspiration to see all the good news. There is power in numbers and it just goes to show, more and more this disease is being controlled and beaten. congratulations to all of you who have received good news. Myself, my last scan showed the liver tumors are gone and other tumors on each side of my colon (outside) have shrunk.
    Life is good.
    Limey

Hi Limey....and we are here eagerly awaiting you to tell us that the tumours outside your colon have gone too! All tha best from oz, Ross n Jen