CELEBRATION!!

StacyGleaso
StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Since there seems to be an array of inspirational stories lately, I feel that I need to remind everyone about the party we're having to celebrate in NASHVILLE, TN.

Colon Palooza 5 will be held Sept 12 to Sept 16, 2007. It is a full-blown celebration of life. We go sight-seeing, check out local bars/restaurants, and meet those from this site who have become some of our closest friends.

~~DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND~~~THIS IS A FESTIVE TIME, NOT A PITY PARTY~~WE CELEBRATE THE DAYS WE HAVE, AND THE DAYS WE HOPE TO CONTINUE HAVING~~

There are only a limited number of rooms left!!!
Please call in your reservation TODAY!! (There is no penalty if you need to cancel, as long as you do it 30 days prior to the event~~although many from here will be very sad if you DO cancel!)

We will be staying at the Hilton Hotel, downtown Nashville. There are only a limited number of rooms left, so please reserve right away.

Call 615-620-2150 or e-mail your request to sarah_spain@hilton.com. Explain you want to reserve your room which is in the block set aside for the SEMI COLONS, arranged by Stacy Gleason. We are staying at the Hilton, Downtown Nashville, TN. You can check out the hotel by cutting and pasting this link into your browser:

www.nashvillehilton.com

They will ask for a credit card, but you will not be charged until you actually stay at the hotel in September. You can stay beyond the scheduled time, for the same rate ( $ 159.00 per night )

YOU MUST RESERVE BY JULY 13, 2007, OR THE ROOMS NOT RESERVED WILL BE RELEASED!!!

I have SO much planned for everyone, GUARANTEED to have a blast. Please e-mail me through this site once you have reserved your room since I need an accurate head count for a few of the festivities. There will be a huge party/reception on the night of Sept 13 (Thursday). SO MANY SURPRISES!!!

Some of you have e-mailed me that you are coming, but still haven't booked your room....PLEASE DO, SO I can arrange the things I need to for the Palooza with regard to the party!
Hope to hear from ALL OF YOU STILL SITTING ON THE FENCE!!

Hugs,

Stacy

P.S. This is a GREAT opportunity for all you "NEDS" to reward yourselves for a job well done!

Comments

• Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Thanks, Stacy, for the reminder and all of your hard work and extra efforts in organizing this special event for us.

Fellow semicolons: Grab the phone and make your reservation. You will never regret it!

Hugs to all,

Kay
  • suzannchili
    suzannchili Member Posts: 134 Member
    I haven't forgotten. Thanks for the reminder. I will reserve by noon today! It will be a great time!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I am just returning from Europe the day before...trying to get connecting flights to Nashville before going home...I originally thought it was October...but I AM still trying to work it out....

MANY HUGS.....Kathi
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    It sounds like a wonderful time. I wish we were able to go this year, but with so much up in the air , just don't see it being possible for us this year. I commend you for organizing such an undertaking. I checked out the website. Looks like a fantastic time. Hopefully, one day , we'll make it. I would love to meet such fantastic people . ! God Bless and enjoy!
  • Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    Stacy, I'm in. I will book Friday Morning. As long as the kidneys hold on the the tumors keep dropping off, I'll be dancin a jig in Nashville.
    Mark Gregory
    Limey
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Limey said:

Stacy, I'm in. I will book Friday Morning. As long as the kidneys hold on the the tumors keep dropping off, I'll be dancin a jig in Nashville.
    Mark Gregory
    Limey

ROCK ON, MARK! I was wondering where you've been!

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Stacy
  • Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member

ROCK ON, MARK! I was wondering where you've been!

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Stacy

just got my confirmation #. i booked 12-15th depart on 16. not sure i can stay that long but will plan for it.