Nashville Party!!

StacyGleaso
StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Alright guys....we're now within the 6 month window of COLON PALOOZA 5!!! HAVE YOU BOOKED YOUR ROOM YET?!?!?!?!???????????

I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't want anyone to miss out on this opportunity to be part of the biggest bash of the year!!

Our annual PALOOZA PARTY is set for SEPTEMBER 12 to 18, 2007. It's a Wednesday to Sunday. I have reserved a block of rooms at the HILTON DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE, TN, at the rate of $ 159 per night. That's much cheaper than their usual rate of $ 300 per night!! Each room is a suite with a microwave and fridge. I have things planned for each night we're there.

All you need to do is reserve your room by calling 615-620-2150 and tell them you want to reserve one of the rooms set aside by Stacy Gleason. You won't have anything charged to your credit card until you actually stay at the hotel.

This is a GREAT opportunity to personally meet folks you have "virtually" met on this forum. I have personally set up a few surprises which everyone will love!

DON'T WAIT~~~RESERVE TODAY~~~!!!!!

Thanks,

Stacy

P.S. Direct any questions to me through this site. Also, drop me a note when you do reserve as I need an accurate head count for the goodies!!

Comments

• Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
    Hello My Sister,

Correction: Colon Palooza 5 Sept 12-16th not the 18th. However I am sure some folks will arrive or stay a few extra days in the Tennessee area.

Andy and I are all booked - can't wait paloozas are simply the best. Thank you Stacy for taking this on I know how much is involved.

So the Big Question is Who is going ? ? ? If you are planning on attending this " GREAT CELEBRATION " please add your name to this thread so we can start a head count. . . . .

Pictures from Colon Palooza 2, 3 & 4 from Las Vegas, Austin, and Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada go to www.colonpalooza.com

Cheers,
    Baby Lisa
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Lisa Rose said:

Hello My Sister,

Correction: Colon Palooza 5 Sept 12-16th not the 18th. However I am sure some folks will arrive or stay a few extra days in the Tennessee area.

Andy and I are all booked - can't wait paloozas are simply the best. Thank you Stacy for taking this on I know how much is involved.

So the Big Question is Who is going ? ? ? If you are planning on attending this " GREAT CELEBRATION " please add your name to this thread so we can start a head count. . . . .

Pictures from Colon Palooza 2, 3 & 4 from Las Vegas, Austin, and Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada go to www.colonpalooza.com

Cheers,
    Baby Lisa

You are correct on the dates....maybe because I don't want this one to end?!?!? lol

Can't wait to see you & Andy!!

Stacy

P.S. WE WILL ALSO BE CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY IN NASHVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    I'm booked and plan on celebrating lots!!!!!!

Lisa P.
  • katefm
    katefm Member Posts: 112 Member
    Lisa Rose said:

Hello My Sister,

Cheers,
    Baby Lisa

Jim and I are booked, too, and looking forward to it. I'm hoping we can celebrate extra - I expect that Jim will be cancer-free by then! Kate