Sharing my good news!!!

betina61
betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone! just to let you know that today I received a call from my uncologist office and was a nurse to tell me that the ct didn't show any cancer, I asked her to repeat, it twice, that it was clear,as some of you might remember my pet scan was fine too, and during my recent colonoscopy they found a polyp but was benign, so I am very happy, I went to churgh this afternoon, to thank my God for these results and give him the Glory of these good news, I am planning to enjoy life to the fullest during the next 3 or 4 months, until is time again for more tests,and then hope for the best again. So tonight finally I'll will dance the naked happy dance with my best friend NED.

Comments

• Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    It is great to hear good news!!!!I am very happy for you! I wish you all the best. Now go dance the naked happy dance and enjoy your life!!!!

Faith
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    great news!!!!!!
    god is good always!!!!
    many more ned testing.
    be well
    never,ever give up!!
    bruce
  • Patrusha
    Patrusha Member Posts: 487
    Betina,

CONGRATULATIONS former chemo buddy!!!! I am so happy to see that the beast has been slain. Praise God is right... praise him from whom all blessings flow!
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Wonderful news Betina! I am happy for you. Celebrate and God Bless
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    I'm so happy to hear this! Congrats and celebrate! Have fun dancing with NED and keep us updated!

Lisa F.
  • Sam725
    Sam725 Member Posts: 87 Member
    That's such great news. I so can't wait to be able to hear that from my husbands onocoligist. He just finished his 6th treatment out of 12 so we are half way done. Enjoy.

God Bless
    Sandy
  • Monicaemilia
    Monicaemilia Member Posts: 455 Member
    Wonderful, wonderful news!!! You are absolutely right, don't waste one moment of the next three months thinking about cancer. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Monica
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Thank you for sharing the great news; enjoy your dance with NED. Judy