update and need prayers

lynn1222
lynn1222 Member Posts: 105
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hello everyone, just wanted to updated you all, started chemo again and it was a rough round. ive been held for the last round due to low counts, however just from one round of chemo my cea has went from 87 to 57.4, so the chemo is deffinetly working. praise god for that, so now all i need is your prayers. love to you all hope all is well in your worlds.
hugs
lynn

Comments

• Monicaemilia
    Monicaemilia Member Posts: 455 Member
    Lynn, wonderful news! I will definitely be praying for you. Monica
  • levensweg
    levensweg Member Posts: 55
    A 30 point drop is great! Prayers out to you.

-lev
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Lynn, sorry to hear things were rough for you. And I hope the rest get a little easier. I have been watching for a post from you. The CEA drop is wonderful news. Keeping you in my prayers.
    God bless-
    ValerieC
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    the prayers are always here, as many people on this site offer prayers for each survior on this site-and those not on the site. Nanuk
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Hi Lynn. Sorry about the rough round. Good news on the CEA. Will keep you and all in my prayers. Keep us posted.
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Lynn, more prayers coming your way; what a great CEA response. Stay strong! Judy
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Hi Lynn, very positive sign that your cea is dropping, I will be praying for you.
  • alta29
    alta29 Member Posts: 435 Member
    prayers on the way....and that is great news !!!
    hey....suppositories and dexamethasone works wonders for me..(even thought I have to get ativan during chemo to avoid the nauseas )
  • lynn1222
    lynn1222 Member Posts: 105
    alta29 said:

prayers on the way....and that is great news !!!
    hey....suppositories and dexamethasone works wonders for me..(even thought I have to get ativan during chemo to avoid the nauseas )

thanks to all of you, i dont know what i would do without you all, you are my pick me up when i need it.
    love and hugs to you all
    lynn
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Our worlds are the same one. None of us can be isolated fromt the other unless we choose to be alone. I'm sorry you are having such rough time. It is hard to reach out when you feel rotten. Just remember that this is the place for info and prayers, but also ((((hugs))))
    I will continue to pray for you.
    Jo Ann