pet scan today

betina61
betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone, I am getting ready to go for my first after treatment pet-can in a couple of hours, just wanted to let you know because I will apreciate prayers and positive thoughts sent my way. Thanks

Comments

• 66Rose
    66Rose Member Posts: 58
    Hey Betina!

God Bless You Today! I have had two petscans, so I have been there done that!

Yesterday I had a CTScan and Monday a Colonoscopy, checking to see if I am healed enough for my reversal.

I also found out yesterday after about 6 CT scans I am now allergic to Iodine?! After the Scan my lip looked and felt like I had been punched, it was weird, they made me stay there for an hour after and it went down. So now I officially have an allergy and have to be pre-medicated for all CT's from now on.

God Bless,

Liz
    www.runlizrun.com
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    By this time your scan has probably been finished. I have Positive thoughts and prayers for a Negative scan.

• hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Prayers for good results !
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Your PET scan is probably over by now, but know that I am sending prayers and good thoughts your way for GREAT results!!
    God bless-
    ValerieC
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    betina,
    we have your back.
    in my thoughts and prayers.
    be well
    never,ever give up !!!!!!
    bruce
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    fedester said:

betina,
    we have your back.
    in my thoughts and prayers.
    be well
    never,ever give up !!!!!!
    bruce

Thank you my friends for all your prayers and positives thoughts,, now I have to wait for about a week for the results, I will keep you posted.
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    betina61 said:

Thank you my friends for all your prayers and positives thoughts,, now I have to wait for about a week for the results, I will keep you posted.

Hi Betina...yup...ain't waiting a pain in tha preverbial! I had my CT today. That's one of the reasons I am on here at 3.40am(oz time).I keep having reactions to the iv contrast. Now I know what hot flashes are...he!he!
    I'll go out in sympathy for yah if you return the favour gal. Even after 3 years this month in NED I can honestly say it don't get a real lot easier. Always the worrier.
    Hey....all the best from us over tha briny...you'll be dancin' next week.
    Cheers, Ross n Jen