Nashville Palooza Bash!

StacyGleaso
StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Ok, time for your weekly reminder....

The party of the year is set!!

Colon Palooza 5 will be held @ the Hilton Downtown Nashville Tennessee. Reservations are being taken NOW. There is only a limited number of rooms, so please don't procrastinate!!

Scheduled for Sept 12 to Sept 16, 2007, and rooms which normally cost $ 300 per night are only $ 159 a night.

Have you reserved YOUR room yet???? Once the rooms are gone, there will be no guarantee on the great rate I've secured applying to additional rooms.

Call today 615-620-2150!! Let them know you want to book a room reserved in the block for GLEASON GROUP. You will not be charged until your actual stay. You can cancel up to September 1, 2007 without any penalty.

Guaranteed to be the party of the year!!!

If you can't make it all the nights, be sure to at least make it for the HUGE party on Thursday, September 13th....LOADED WITH SURPRISES!!! You can even stay beyond the 16th for the same great rate.

Drop me a line once your room is reserved as I need an accurate head count of who will be there.

Thanks a bunch,

Stacy

P.S. Questions/concerns can be directed to me through the e-mail on this web site.

Comments

• katefm
    katefm Member Posts: 112 Member
    Woo hoo! I just booked our room - we can't wait to meet everyone! (And we'll be there on the 13th!)

Kate
  • shmurciakova
    shmurciakova Member Posts: 906 Member
    Hi Stacy,
    Sorry I did not reply to your earlier posts. I would love to go, but September is one of the few months out of the year when I am actually working. I am a seasonal forest ranger and I only work from like mid-April through the end of September. Because of this my boss is not real thrilled when we try to take time off work. Since I live in Alaska, a weekend only trip is kindof out of the question. I am sure you guys will have an awesome time...thanks for organizing this event for all of us!
    Take care,
    Susan
  • StacyGleaso

Hi Stacy,
    Sorry I did not reply to your earlier posts. I would love to go, but September is one of the few months out of the year when I am actually working. I am a seasonal forest ranger and I only work from like mid-April through the end of September. Because of this my boss is not real thrilled when we try to take time off work. Since I live in Alaska, a weekend only trip is kindof out of the question. I am sure you guys will have an awesome time...thanks for organizing this event for all of us!
    Take care,
    Susan

Susan,

So maybe Colon Palooza 6 should be October 2008, and close to Alaska? Hmmmm....I think that's a great idea!!!

We'll get you to one of these events yet!

Stacy
  • shmurciakova
    shmurciakova Member Posts: 906 Member
    Yeah, or early April or something....anyone in Seattle?? That would be fun! LOL,
    Susan
  • StacyGleaso

Yeah, or early April or something....anyone in Seattle?? That would be fun! LOL,
    Susan

Great Idea....a spongey pal of ours also had the same suggestion (Seattle, 2008).

Time will tell!

Stacy