Good news.

Options
Holly3
Holly3 Member Posts: 23
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
I wrote in a few months ago about my Dad. He had 2 brain mets. I'd just like to let you know that Dad had an M.R.I last week and it come back clear. He also had a full body scan before that and it came back clear also.

He's feeling really good (which is one of the most important signs). He had surgery to remove the two tumors, then he had whole brain radiation. He's now got his spark back. They've told us that this is all excellent news.

So anyway, that's the best christmas present for me and the family.

Comments

• Ree5558
    Ree5558 Member Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Holly,
    Thanks for sharing your terrific news. It is always so inspiring to hear good news. Enjoy the holidays, thank God for your blessings, and be happy.

Jaree
  • kaitek
    kaitek Member Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly,

That is most certainly wonderful news!!

Keep up the dedication in living a healthy life for your father. You had mentioned getting your dad on pilates. I think for older people Tai Chi is a great form of exercise that keeps the body flexible and strong. It's also good for young people too. In fact, tai chi is a predecessor of the martial arts.

I'm very happy for you Holly!! Have a beautiful Thanksgiving and rest of the holidays!!
  • Plymouthean
    Plymouthean Member Posts: 262
    Options
    Hi Holly.
    What wonderful news! I am so happy for you and your Dad. I know that you will have wonderful holidays with all this good news.