Usakat & Spongebob

Betsydoglover
Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi all -

Unless I REALLY missed something, there is something cool going on between these two great people! Anyone else pick this up? Or am I the last to know? (Bob, let me know and whip me in public if I am wrong!)

Betsy

Comments

• vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    It might be "woman's intuition" or just my old male self missing something (it wouldn't be the first time). Hopefully they will answer.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I know, but have been sworn to secrecy...dad, PLEASE spill!!!!

Hugs, Your darling daughter
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    I am always the last to know and I love gossip.

Please anyone, what's the scoop.

moe
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    I think the "KAT'S" out of the bag!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

Kerry
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Betsy,

You didn't get that memo? That this site also serves as a dating service? I can rattle off a list of those who have induldged! (cannot stop laughing)

Stacy
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member

Betsy,

You didn't get that memo? That this site also serves as a dating service? I can rattle off a list of those who have induldged! (cannot stop laughing)

Stacy

Looks Like Love Is In The Air....

I was just looking at Spongebobs personal web page and in his gallery pics you can find a picture of him & Katie together. CHEERS

BL
  • CAMaura
    CAMaura Member Posts: 719 Member
    Well, I am just happy for them!
  • StacyGleaso
    Lisa Rose said:

Looks Like Love Is In The Air....

I was just looking at Spongebobs personal web page and in his gallery pics you can find a picture of him & Katie together. CHEERS

BL

Lisa,

YOU are an instigator!

STILL CRACKING UP,

Stacy
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member

Lisa,

YOU are an instigator!

STILL CRACKING UP,

Stacy

Stacy, I am not instigator.

I just have a soft spot in my heart for anyone who can find " True Love " . . .
  • StacyGleaso
    Lisa Rose said:

Stacy, I am not instigator.

I just have a soft spot in my heart for anyone who can find " True Love " . . .

LMAO!!!
  • kerry

LMAO!!!

Woohoo!

LMOA too
  • StacyGleaso
    kerry said:

Woohoo!

LMOA too

Kerry,

Where is that list of "conquests"? You had it last....weren't you getting it ready to sell on eBay?

Stacy
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    I'm very happy for them too. It is nice that something good has come out of both of their journeys. They do look good together in the photo on Sponge's site.

Lisa F.
  • kerry

Kerry,

Where is that list of "conquests"? You had it last....weren't you getting it ready to sell on eBay?

Stacy

I tried to sell it on Ebay, but couldn't. Found a buyer on "Overstock.com"

LMAO

Kerry
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member

Betsy,

Stacy

Stacy - that memo must have come out before I joined!

What fun!

Betsy
  • StacyGleaso

Stacy - that memo must have come out before I joined!

What fun!

Betsy

Betsy,

You will have to come to the Palooza in Nashville next October....we'll "dish the list" and you'll have a good laugh!

Still maintaining my afternoon laughter,

Stacy
  • rthornton
    rthornton Member Posts: 346 Member

Betsy,

Stacy

Whaaa??? This site also serves as a dating service? I should post notes more often, as I've become convinced that I'm the only single guy in the world with stage IV colon cancer. It always seemed like "Hey, wanna talk about my chemotherapy-induced diarrhea and anal fissures?" would not be a good way to meet a woman at a bar, and "I don't have a colon but on a good day I can limit my crap visits to less than three" is also not a good introductory line in any situation. I did once post an add on an online dating service that said "35 year old, unemployed stage four colon cancer patient seeks female. Age, race, weight, religion, hair color not important, but must reply within 20 months as stage four colon cancer patients don't have all the time in the world." The ad was placed as a joke, but it least it got two responses.

Well, that's great for kat and sponge if all these new rumors are true.

Rodney
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member

I'm very happy for them too. It is nice that something good has come out of both of their journeys. They do look good together in the photo on Sponge's site.

Lisa F.

yup...ah saw tha pic too! Just goes to show Sponger, that yah canna keep a secret in here....lol!
    Good on yah Katie...tha man needs someone to keep him on tha straight n narrow!
    Cheers to yas both!
    THONGMAN N SLAVEDRIVER....THUMP!...OUCH!
  • alta29
    alta29 Member Posts: 435 Member
    and loves always help.....that the best medicine
  • StacyGleaso
    alta29 said:

and loves always help.....that the best medicine

Ok, I can't resist the following comment....

"And after SOME love, you NEED medicine!"

LMAO,

Stacy